Thread: Saints Row IV

Rides

Saints Row IV

Anyone got it?

I was looking forward to it but I'm really disappointed. Same city, same cars, same side quests and with the super powers you now have, you never need to use cars or aircraft. It's pretty much Saints Row 3 with an add on for the price of a full game. A few extra bits and bobs but not enough. Not impressed. Its quite good fun like the last one - well it would be, it's virtually the same!

Rides
    I enjoyed saints row the third and thought this looked too soon to bring out a new game.

That would explain why.

Rides
    I liked the third, I bought the fourth but not had time to play it yet as I still need to move the PC down. I am looking forward to it though. But from what it seems more of the same....can't be that bad can it?

Rides
    If it's more of the same I'll skip it.

On paper they sound great and I really want to like them, but I just find them really average and they don't hold my interest.

Rides
    The third was really fun and I never played the first 2. This one is too similar and repetitive. I got it for 30 quid, my advice would be to wait until its cheap.

Rides
    I liked the second and the third one and like the way they developed the game down the road of silly and away from gritty like the GTA it was originally a clone of... but haven't bought the new one yet. Will probably wait until it is cheaper.

It was originally going to be an extension to SR3 I believe, then they decided there was so much content they could get away with releasing it as a whole new game. Did Volition get bought out by EA or something?!

Rides
    IIRC Volition were under THQ ownership when THQ went belly up, so this franchise would have been auctioned off to whoever had the cash at the time.

Rides
    I have watched a couple lets play videos and to be honest the game looks boring, it doesn't make me want to go round shooting people with a gun that makes them dance to dubstep. and the super powers just looks like a rip off from the matrix. I may get it if it's like £2 from a bundle otherwise I won't bother. Oh I forgot I enjoyed the first two never got round to the third one