Thread: Tomei parts, where to buy?

Rides

Tomei parts, where to buy?

Hi guys, looking to build a decent CA18DET using Tomei parts (sump, pistons, rods, gasket, cams etc) but was wondering if there is a dealer in the UK or a dealer on here maybe?

Looking at Jap Auctions and other places that will bid for you, any recommendations on that front?

The Tomei USA site is quite vague for the range of parts but realstreetperformance show alot more parts.

Also the cheaper the better dont want to be paying stupid fee's/exchange rates etc so would it be better to import from the US or Japan?

Thanks Lewis

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Check out frsport.com if you want to import it yourself or one of the many traders on here who will probably be able to help.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    FRSport in the US and RHDJapan are the usual point of call. Dodging the duty taxes is the only real obstacle. Both are highly reputable, but you will find you get quicker delivery from Japan.

Rides
    Time isnt so much of an issue (at the moment) so thats not a big problem, means I can have a good look about see what the best options are going to be, completely forgot about RHDJapan although they are very pricey IIRC.

Will check FRSport now

Rides
    In fairness, SRB Power have had some awesome JDM parts prices recently, give them a buzz for all inclusive costs.

Rides
    Thanks will try SRB, FRS seem cheap so far but RHD have alot more parts that I need.

Also I am looking for some good videos of Tomei powered CA18's, remember seeing good videos of some weapon revving to 9000rpm and sounding like a bike but cant for the life of me find anything decent on youtube (probably some jap video that I seen before so prooving difficult to find) if anyone can help with that that would be awesome

Rides
    SRB are double the price of the other places :/

Rides
    Apex got me my Tomei oil pan for reasonable money.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky_s13 View Post
    Hi guys, looking to build a decent CA18DET using Tomei parts (sump, pistons, rods, gasket, cams etc) but was wondering if there is a dealer in the UK or a dealer on here maybe?

Looking at Jap Auctions and other places that will bid for you, any recommendations on that front?

The Tomei USA site is quite vague for the range of parts but realstreetperformance show alot more parts.

Also the cheaper the better dont want to be paying stupid fee's/exchange rates etc so would it be better to import from the US or Japan?

Thanks Lewis
    http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/ ask for James no import tax or handling they get shipments every two weeks and work very close with tomei .i have lots of tomei parts from them brilalnt guys and no fake shit.

Rides
    I'll check them out thanks mate

Rides
    No problem dude

Rides
    frsport is some expensive, try ebay

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Windley View Post
    http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/ ask for James no import tax or handling they get shipments every two weeks and work very close with tomei .i have lots of tomei parts from them brilalnt guys and no fake shit.
    They only have the cam pulleys listed on their site and they seem expensive but if there is no import or handling fee's then maybe it will work out about the same as the cheaper places that doesnt have the fee's included I'll have to look into it

I will check eBay, suprised I havent thought of that lol