Colour – Sapphire Blue
    Owners – 3 including me. Nissan UK were the 1st owners
    Purchased – March 2004, owned for 9 years
    MOT – September 2013 - CORRECTION - MOT expires 5th October 2013
    TAX – March 2014

PRICE - £5750ono No P/X
    Location – Croydon/Basingstoke

Contact – via PM or Mob, 07946617532

Please note – the car will be available for viewing from Saturday 10th August. I live in Croydon but usually spend every other weekend in Basingstoke at my other half’s although this is flexible. I’m free for viewings during the evenings and weekends.

Please note – I’m having some minor work done on the car by Will at Street Options between Saturday 3rd and Saturday 10th August. The front passenger strut was showing signs of corrosions so this is being cut out and replaced. There is a small 0.5cm chip on the rear drivers side arch which has developed some surface rust, this will be treated and painted. When I refurbished the rear of the car in 2009 I discovered a very small hole where the triangle for the subframe bolts to the sill. This was subsequently welded but I was never happy with the work so this is being re-done and painted etc. You will all be aware of Will’s excellent workmanship.

I will without doubt miss this car but after 9 years and 57,000miles it is time for a change. I purchased the car, totally standard, in March 2004, it was used as a third car and in excellent condition, this was reflected by the fact it had only 11,000miles on the clock. I still have the original advert.

Under my ownership I have continued to look after the car as fastidiously as its previous owner while upgrading parts and improving performance. It comes with full service history, all old MOTs, tax discs and two keys with working keyfobs plus the master keyfob. I also have a folder full of receipts and dyno print outs from over the years. I’ve just had the car serviced at Horsham Developments and put on the dyno where it confirmed it’s running perfectly. It ran 303bhp/( I will confirm torque figure tonight) at 1.2bar (ambient temperature 36degrees).

The car has only ever been used at weekends; it has never been on track and never drifted. The majority of the mileage covered has been on the motorways in the UK and France, therefore the engine is extremely quiet and smooth.

In 2009 I took the decision to refurbish the rear of the car, everything except the petrol tank was removed. I took the shell back to bare metal, including the arches and treated it with Bilt Hamber products (see Petrol’s refurb thread). The underneath was then sprayed with Electrox primer (numerous coats) and followed up with PORS 15 and Tetrosol underseal. The subframe was refurbished along with all other components. I also sprayed Dynax in the chassis rails and subframe.

The car is currently fitted with an Alpine stereo, Kenwood graphic equaliser, JBL amps (x2) and Rockford Fosgate sub within a custom install. I will leave the install in if the new owner would prefer but the remainder will not be included within the sale. The install is simple to remove and I have spare carpets that I can fit should the buyer prefer. Unfortunately the original Clarion stereo has been damaged in storage therefore it will come without a stereo but I will refit the original storage bin.

I’d very much like the car to go to someone within the club who will look after it and enjoy it as much as I have. I prefer it not to be drifted into the wall. It’s an excellent car and in very good condition and I will miss it.

Please do not contact me asking what is my best cash price or offering a ridiculously low amount for a quick sale, you would be hard pushed to find another in this condition, I can think of only a few.

The spec is as follows…

Engine

- Apex twin box exhaust, with bung and poly hangers
    - Apex down pipe, original included in sale.
    - Apex decat silencer, original included in sale.
    - Blitz SUS Filter
    - Apex Stainless steel intake pipe
    - Horsham Developments recirc valve with up rated spring
    - Apex FMIC – type 1
    - Micra battery
    - Apex Radiator
    - Samco coolant hoses
    - NGK7 Plugs
    - Z32 fuel filter
    - Horsham Developments Stage 2 chip
    - Nismo 555c injectors
    - AVCR Boost controller
    - Phormula KS3 knock analyser
    - Carbon fiber coilpack cover embossed with 200sx, original included in sale
    - GT28r turbo, with braided lines and all gaskets replaced
    - Garret adjustable actuator set to 0.9bar.
    - All belts replaced 2011.
    - Lambda sensor replaced.
    - Greddy oil catch tank
    - Walbro fuel pump

Transmission

- ACT Organic Extreme Clutch
    - ACT Streelite Flywheel
    - Clutch slave cylinder replaced
    - Gearbox oil changed in April 2011
    - Diff oil changed in April 2011

Handling

- Tein Super Street coilovers with front top mounts and C-clamps for adjustment.
    - Apex front strut brace.
    - Apex rear strut brace – over shelf.
    - Whiteline anti role bars.
    - Refurbished subframe (silver) with Driftworks poly subframe bushes.
    - Driftworks adjustable alignment arms – camber, toe and traction. Originals can be included
    - Driftworks rear poly bushes
    - Apex front tension arms, originals can be included
    - SuperPro steering rack bushes
    - Rear ball joints replaced
    - Front track rod ends replaced

Brakes

- BMC Stopper
    - Castrol Response Super DOT 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid

FRONTS
    - APEX 310 Brake kit – new rotors fitted July 2012
    - Ferrodo DS2500 brake pads
    - Standard brake calipers professionally refurbished
    - Goodridge brake lines

REARS
    - Brembo grooved discs
    - Ferrodo DS2500 pads
    - Goodridge brake lines
    - Standard brake calipers

Wheels

- H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer Kit, including studs
    - McGard Locking Wheel Nuts
    - 18" Image BPS 3 piece split rims
    - Front: 18 x 9 ET15 with XXX/40/18 Falken 452s
    - Rear: 18 x 10.5 ET25 with XXX/35/18 Falkan 452s
    - Standard S14a wheels can be included

Exterior

- Black Silvia bonnet badge, original can be included in sale
    - Rear 200sx badge removed, can be included in sale
    - Genuine Nissan clear indicators, I have the originals if you would prefer.
    - Apex clear side repeaters, I have the originals if you would prefer.
    - Arches professional rolled by Phil/Archenemy
    - Philips H4 headlight bulbs, plus side lights

Interior

- Stack Pro boost gauge (52mm)
    - Stack Pro oil temperature gauge (52mm)
    - Driftworks Imola bucket seat, original included.
    - Driftworks super low seat frame
    - Greddy 52mm twin A-pillar pod
    - Trust gearknob, have original if you would prefer
    - Greddy turbo timer
    - Nissan Genuine OEM 200SX Interior mats
    - 4 x Pioneer speakers and 2 x Pioneer tweeters, have originals if you would prefer
    - Driftworks harness, this is not fitted but can be included in sale at extra cost

Bad points

- Every now and then the gearbox whines when I fully depress the clutch. This is the clutch release bearing, it has been like this for two years now and hasn’t got any louder or more frequent.
    - There is some minor surface rust on both sills.
    - There is the odd chip on the bonnet and some very fine chips on the front bumper.

I think that is everything but I'm bound to have forgotten something. If you have any queries let me know.

I will add photos tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cloudy; 08-08-2013 at 08:56.

Rides
    If I sell my BMW and this is still here, I might have to have it.
    Looks lovely

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera Chris View Post
    If I sell my BMW and this is still here, I might have to have it.
    Looks lovely
    We Buy Any Car?

Thanks, I always get people commenting on the condition of the car and then asking what it is?!

I have a load more photos, including the underneath etc that I will upload today. Got to say when I gave the car a clean and wax last night I instantly regretted putting it up for sale... I'm going to really miss it.

Rides
    More photos added to the first post and more on the way. As you can see this car has been well looked after and is in great condition.
    Last edited by Cloudy; 02-08-2013 at 12:52.

Rides
    And some more...

Note as mentioned in my first post...

- the second photo shows the chip that is going to be dealt with by Will at Street Options.
    - the original seat will come with the car.
    - I have a Driftworks harness that hasn't been out the box that can also be included in the sale albeit at extra cost.
    - the fourth photo show the sub/amp install, this can be removed with ease should new owner prefer. I have a spare set of rear carpets to go in its place. The sub and amps are not included within the sale.
    Last edited by Cloudy; 02-08-2013 at 13:09.

Rides
    Keep it garaged it'll only go up in value, awesome car. Mrs would kill me if I bought a third blue one in a row.....

Cracking car and tastefully modified. Never seen a car loved quite so much. GLWTS although you'll regret it.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by andyfield View Post
    Keep it garaged it'll only go up in value, awesome car. Mrs would kill me if I bought a third blue one in a row.....

Cracking car and tastefully modified. Never seen a car loved quite so much. GLWTS although you'll regret it.
    Cheers Andy and you right I will regret it, the day it leaves I'll have a tear in my eye but I think it's time I moved on.

You've got the garage for another...

Rides
    I miss my s-bodies but my gf is screwin at me for even considering it! I sold my s15 to move house and save but I miss having a car that u can drive...... Sideways

Rides
    Since when do we allow ourselves to be dictated to by our GFs!?!

Car is now with Will at Streetoptions and will be ready for pick-up next Saturday. Will is taking photos of the work.

Rides
    Bump

Rides
    Sold... gutted.

Take care of her Charlie.