Thread: 1994 Pearl White S14, freshly rebuilt PX for s13/r32

Rides

1994 Pearl White S14, freshly rebuilt PX for s13/r32

I'm putting this up for sale in advance, 90% finished the top end rebuild just need to put the timing cover back on then connect up all the vacuums, put the radiator back on etc.

It will be up and running as of Thursday when I start 2 weeks holiday from work.

I bought this back in April after looking for months, travelled 400 mile round trip to pick it up, was perfect on the way home then 3 days later it popped a rocker arm off cylinder 1 and bent a valve. I was extremely lucky the valve was in the closed position at the time and never dropped.

So after this I decided to rebuild it properly, what I've done so far:

Bought a spare sr20det engine to use a fresh set of valves, set of cams as the rocker arm chipped the original exhaust cam, full genuine gasket set, spent £180 getting the cylinder head deep cleaned, slightly skimmed, new valve stem seals installed and valves lapped along with hydraulic lifters bled. New timing chain and tensioner. Engine also had brand new adjustable cam gears to ensure no VVT rattle in the future.

The car it's self is immaculate, it has 93k miles, never been welded, never been painted and absolutely zero rust anywhere. Which is why I bought it.

The car has MOT till April 2014 (no advisories) and tax till November 2013

As it sits right now the car is completely original with no mods other than the cam gears, it has full leather interior which is also immaculate. Although I started collecting parts for the car over the past few months which can be included for extra...

I've bought a set of Rota GTR's and refurbed them bronze, bought nearly new continental contact sport 5's, rear hks coilovers, 3" invidia system, reclining bride rep in black. (None of the above are fitted)

Price wise the car originally cost me £2900 then I've spent £400+ on rebuilding engine then another £600+ on parts

I want a fairly quick sale so for the standard car I'm after £3000 no offers.

After the car is up and running and before the sale I am planning to paint the rear bumper as there is a crack and want to tidy up the front end by painting the lip and fitting a 12x6 plate. Will be fully polished as well

Parts can be included for extra as mentioned

Contact me on 07429 347 623

Now have another daily so will px for a drifty s13 or r32, money either way

Rides
    Are you from Midlothian? Seen this driving about one night and loved how clean it was

Rides
    Love that alot!!! Get a 14a front on it, want it! Shame I'm now moving house and don't have the spare cash GLWTS

Rides
    I work down that way Douglas

Cheers lads!

Rides
    text sent buddy