Thread: Nismo 1.5 GT lsd

Rides

Nismo 1.5 GT lsd

Hi Apex

Im interested in your current price for the basic Nismo 1.5 gt lsd as i take it the website prices have changed? And what sort of availiability they are.

And am i right in thinking that the nismo diffs come with a kit of accesory parts and the kazz is just the diff ?
    Regards mark

Rides
    The Nismo diff's are a PITA to fit, and you may need to buy extra parts. Whereas the KAZZ diff's have several fitments available so will go straight into any case if you get the right diff.
    We wouldn't want to get involved in supplying a Nismo Diff as we cannot support the install, sorry.

We can supply the KAZZ range with ease and these dont have the fitting problems of the Nismo.

Rides
    Thank you for the info just need to get a rough idea how much the restoration work is going to cost me on my shell and then i should be in touch

Rides
    Quick question do i need to replace the standard s14a finned back plate with temp sensors for one with no fins or temp sensors to fit the kaaz diff?

Rides
    Nope

I do have a Nismo diff here but its a bit of a mare trying to work out what output shafts you need etc so you can have it cheap (£400) but your on your own with the install. Its just the diff, no ancilleries.