Thread: 32mm spacers with special stud extenders

Rides

32mm spacers with special stud extenders

Hi guys,

surfing in Ebay some days ago I found something new for me... have you ever see or used spacers like these? What do you think about them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Whe...item415b9b1371

Rides
    I would say don't get them mate,aside from center bore maybe too small? they will not be quality parts
    Spend more on name branded better quality hub-centric bolt on spacers in my opinion

Rides
    in fact I was looking for 4 25mm spacers to be used with extended studs ( is possible do change the studs without removing the hubs? ) but i cannot find 70mm studs ( as the oem ones are 45mm i would like to have them at least 25mm longer ). I can't use bolt on spacers because my wheels have 8 holes ( 4x114 and 4x100 ) so there isn't any room on the back of the wheel.
    Anyway thanks for the advice mate!

Rides
    thye used to use spacers like that back in the old days and it was fairly common to get overtaken by a wheel.

Rides
    I had 1 of those shatter on my old cortina. Wasn't a good experience.

Rides
    Ran a set of those on the back of my S13 for a couple of years with zero issues.

Rides
    The centre bore is bang on. Like Noz, I too have ran these all round for long periods of time at various points with no issues at all.

Rides
    Fitted a pair to a friends project car to test for wheels catching on full lock. Seemed to fit ok. Although he has replaced them with hun centrics for piece of mind

Rides
    **hubcentrics

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoupe View Post
    Fitted a pair to a friends project car to test for wheels catching on full lock. Seemed to fit ok. Although he has replaced them with hun centrics for piece of mind

Did the added spacers solve the issue of catching on full lock? (what size wheels / tyres?)

Currently this is an issue I am facing with mine however only whilst drifting, where I guess it bumps a little more on lock. As during normal driving conditions on the road (even doing full lock 3 point turns) it is not something that happens. This happened to mewith low profile tyres on 18' wheels with normal high offsets. I've since dropped to 16's on the front, which I guess have higher profile tyres and did not really solve the issue (although reduced it somewhat). So would be interested in the choice of spacers too, as a possible solution!

Rides
    I've got a pair of them on my s13 (front) and had some on my prelude a while back and had no problems with them at all!

Rides
    To be honest. It has solved the problem. But the car is fairly speccy... Tubbed arches.. Loads of lock. But putting those on did happen to work in his case. Although it he didn't have gash offset wheels, he might not have needed the spacers!

Rides
    I mean something around et35-40 if I was guessing