Thread: blue s13

Rides

blue s13

I'm going to offer my 200 up for sale, I am in no rush to sell at the moment and as the tax/test are not massively long i will probably keep it, put a fresh ticket on it and then be more proactive at selling.

Before we go any further there is a fair few pictures. For the moment i have used my phone camera. The lens has a chip on it and there is not little purple ufos everywhere!!

So, the car!
    Its a late '94 car with just shy of 110k on the clock as of today. I am using it as my daily driver so will go up, generally i do 70+ miles per day during the week. As a daily it has been pretty fantastic to me, this is my 4th s13 and it is the only one that I have been considerably happy with. On the engine side of things its standard bar a filter and the exhaust. Boost has never been touched and it has always been warmed up before the boot goes down too far and there is a greedy turbo timer to take care of the cooling down side of things.

I'll be straight, service history is not there. I have the last 3-4 mots but that is it. The guy I got it from was a copper, he had had it around 7 years and was really passionate about it. He explained to me how for the last mot he was adamant that there were no issues so did everything to get a pass with no advisories!! Not often you see that with an s13!!

I've done a few bits and bobs round the car since ive had it, CS2 coilovers, the kouki lights were me, I had some paintwork done and after the ABS unit shat its pants I've removed it. Apart from that I've just sorted some little niggly bits like fixing the petrol flap mechanism and fitting headunit/ cubby hole.

The car has definatly been a lot nicer than my previous ones, i remember them suffering with really vauge steering but this hasn't got that. Its been really spot on for me, the first s-body that i would be happy to take on a drift day and not worry about it getting me to work the next day!!

Spec list -

Driftworks CS2 coilovers
    S14 4 pot front calipers
    Braided lines all round
    S14 brake master cylinder with ABS removal
    S14 welded diff (standard 13 diff will come with car)
    Greedy turbo timer (adjusts cool down time to suit the journey!)
    Ultralite Grid-d wheels with toyo proxies on the front and sport contacts on the back.
    filter and exhaust
    Genuine kouki rear lights
    front tension rods

PICTURE TIME!!!

Bad points, every car has them!

at the moment the tax/test are september/october.
    one of the belts squeeks on start up, lasts a minute or so.
    inside of the boot is red. can't see from the outside so doesn't bother me!
    No parcel shelf. Maybe its just me that gets really annoyed by this?!
    Diff isnt the best, maybe im just getting too old for a welder?
    coilovers are firm, me getting old again?!
    aftermarket tension rods have a little creak every so often.
    steering wheel stays with me, hub goes with the car. i still have the standard wheel or if you bring an aftermarket i can fit that for you.

PRICE IS £2350 please.

all the boring shit -

p/x- it would have to be something really up my street to tempt me, please do not offer me anything FWD or 4x4. Anything stripped out or even vaguely 'missile spec' isn't going to float my boat either. There is no harm in asking but don't get your hopes up!

Best way to get hold of me?
    PM me, i'm online far too much but i never check my threads. If you would like to hear my sweet sweet voice pm me your number and an ideal time frame to call you in.

Please don't mess me about, if you would like to come and see it i am more than happy to take you out in it, clean it ready for you etc but if you cant make it please let me know so i'm not sat waiting like a lemon!!

Rides
    Nice car glwts!

Rides
    To the top!

Got a car to run round in so not looking for p/x unless its something amazing!

Checked the log book, only 4 owners before me!!

Rides
    Hi bud is it a sr or ca?

Rides
    Standard ca

Rides
    Sold pending collection.

Rides
    Bump! Back up as no contact from buyer

Because of this I won't be holding without deposit and won't be agreeing sale until I see you in person.

Rides
    Sold and gone!!