Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are peoples thoughts.

Rides
    I think its a crap idea as everyone will want something different and they wont want to pay you any real money for your labour. ive done this kinda stuff to my car and have had a few people ask me in the past to make them something the same and when I quote them a price they change their minds.

Rides
    These will be mass produced at 1 per hour, these are not being made in a garage. There will be multiple moulds at the ready. I do this for a living, labour for this is minimal as from start to finish the process to cast is an hour. People will simply be paying for the part not labour.

Rides
    Also the material being used is the same material that is used in passenger aircraft and passes the safety standards test for this. It is a non shatter high impact and fire resistant material. But thanks for your input. Forgot to mention that hour process includes, de moulding and curing.
    Last edited by nevins; 08-07-2013 at 19:50.

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    'Well up' for S14/a version designed to keep stereo in place & the factory line of buttons for HRW, etc., & take standard (ish) items like Gizmo B.C. & RLTC unit front panel if poss? Even if these had space within the design, but needed cutting out by the buyer, if designing in pre set access was too much of a diversion from your initial aim of K.I.S.S.

Ta,
    R.

Rides
    Main reason for the thread is to gain a view into what people would want.

What i may do is attach a blanked image on here for people to edit what they are thinking on to it, that way i can create a folder of variables and get some designs up.