Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: **s14 road/track/drift animal**

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamz View Post
    Let me know if you want shot of those skirts in the pics (the white one) as I might be interested although are they not Navan style skirts in the pic anyway?
    White skirts are zenki items mate, and not mine I'm afraid, and won't be forsale anyways.

I'm after navan skirts myself!!

Rides
    So I went to meet nick-s15 last night to pick up the equips, very pleased with them they will of course be getting a refurb as there are a fair few little marks and cracks in the paint, il also be changing the bolts for gold items and sourcing some genuine equip centre caps as the ones that came with the wheels are just machined disks as I imagine the originals have been lost/stolen in the past

Got them to the unit today and gave them a little wash...

Rear dish..

Front dish..

Then I couldn't resist and got them fitted to the car

Wanted to fit the front calipers first just to make sure they'd fit..

And they do

Albeit very close..

Rears

Fronts..

Bad pics tbh and do the wheels on the car no justice, only had phone and it's really difficult to get a decent snap in the unit

Not having sideskirts/skirts in same colour as car doesn't help much either. Still in need of navan skirts if anyone knows of any!!

Might pull it out at the weekend and give her a wash and get some better snaps

Rides
    what size Tyre are on them ? .

Rides
    Rears are 245/45 and fronts are 225/40

Rides
    Love those Wheels Mitch. What colour combo you going for?

Rides
    Cheers Daz

Colour wise they will be staying black, may re-do the lips gloss and centres in satin?? If not all gloss black and either way the assembly bolts will be changed for gold items

Rides
    Sweet jesus!

Just read the whole thread through. Outstanding. Truly outstanding attention to detail. Excellent work.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS13 View Post
    Sweet jesus!

Just read the whole thread through. Outstanding. Truly outstanding attention to detail. Excellent work.
    Thankyou for the kind words!!

Rides
    have you had any arch work done since you got this ? or is it still stock arches , ive got 18x11 et8 with 285/30 on at the min and these no way in hell there going to fit . thinking of dropping down to a 245/40 or a 255/35

Rides
    Stock arches at the moment mate, well there rolled but other than that stock. they will be getting flared in the not too distant future though!

Not surprised they won't fit with a 285 on there buddy, I'd struggle with a 255, which is what il be changing too with a nice flare!!

Rides
    Brilliant thread mate, car is a work of art, keep it up. how much did the power flex rear subframe bushes set you back? In the process of rebuilding my rear subframe at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rides
    Cheers mate

Bush's were around £90 iirc mate from demon tweeks..

Rides
    Not much to update to be honest as iv been helping Nash out with his re-shell,did get a couple of hours today though which was nice

A few things ticked off my to do list, only little bits but bits that needed doing...

When I under sealed the car, there were a few bits I couldn't get to as the axle stands were in the way, so got them done..

Now under sealed..

Also did the other side where the toe eye is (toe eye will be getting powdercoated)

With that done I fitted the front and rear braided brake lines...

Also got the handbrake all adjusted from the rear brake conversion.

System just needs bleeding now

Also got the loom I stripped back in the bay for the ignition amp etc all wrapped up and tied out of heats way under the wiper motor....found a bit of carbon fibre from a bonnett I chopped up years ago and made a plate to cover the triangular shaped hole in the corners of 14 bays and bonded it in, just needs cleaning off

As you can see in the pic in have moved the boost solenoid over there as well as apposed to where it was on the inner arch, may well move it back though to be on the safe side.

Refitted the bmc stopper..

And have managed to source 4 genuine work equip centre caps for the wheels

My front wings are in the paint shop being re sprayed and the indicator holes welded up, although it is an import, it came over from japan with over fenders and the previous owner didn't like them and couldn't find jdm wings to replace so put uk (non rusty uk lol) wings on it, I want the jdm look so having them welded and painted, should get them back tomoz so I can get the front end back on it as it's currently sat like this

That's all for now

Rides
    Brilliant stuff dude. New wings will look great! Where did you find the centre caps!?!?

Rides
    Thanks Ross!! Looking forward to getting the wings, bumper etc back on tbh!!

I tried my luck and put a wanted add up on here and driftworks, had a pm within 24hrs! For a bargain price as well tbh, well chuffed!! They need refurbish but so do the wheels so no biggy

Rides
    This is just looking more and more awesome with every update .

Rides
    Cheers Daz

Can't wait to drive the bloody thing again now!!

Rides
    really enjoyed watching this car come together. think its fair to say you've definitley put you're on stamp on it now geez

Rides
    Cheers buddy, do like to put my stamp on things!!

Rides
    This car has motivated me to get the underside of mine sorted. Need a bloody unit first though!