Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black S14a 77K FSH Stage 2a

Rides
    Last edited by AlexRobinson; 15-07-2013 at 20:10.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyTits View Post
    Bargain
    Cheers mate, I sure think it's a good price.

I have had to spend a fair few quid to get her to pass the MOT with the exhaust and a few other niggles.

She could do with a touchup in areas but it's a track ready car so one would only expect it.

I will take £3800 for the car however if this doesn't sell reasonably soon I have already explored breaking it.

I am not open to any offers below £3800 so please don't waste my time, or more importantly your own.

Rides
    Someone is coming to see the car this sunday, also have 2 other people that want to come next week, the car is booked in to Prospeed exhausts 26/07 to have the De-cat put in.

As I am getting messaged daily for this please note that whoever offers me a deposit or takes the car as it is and does the de-cat themselves will drive the car away.

I will not reserve the car without a deposit.

Rides
    Very nice looking 200 mate PM'd

Rides
    Thanks buddy, replied - someone is coming to see it saturday, quite a few people have now said they want to see the car next week however will keep everyone posted if it goes Saturday.

as said the only issues with the car is the cat needs taking out and the de-cat needs putting in and while thats being done it could use new tightening bolts on the downpipe as they overheat and come loose with the standard ones.

Rides
    Sold.