Thread: After a long time away...............Iv come back. Hello to you all.

Rides

After a long time away...............Iv come back. Hello to you all.

First off i would like to say that the new look forum (new look to me anyway!) looks brilliant, well done to you all.

I used to be around quite alot, but due to some family issue's, job changes and having kids etc i had to take a back seat for a while.

For those who dont know, i have an s14a that im building for the track, this has been ongoing for some time now but i should be able to get stuck back into it again shortly.

I also have a classic impreza that has required 3 engines but this one seems to be holding together well for now. Ej20's arent a fan of lean running which due to their un-equal fuel distribution set-up is common. I am in the process of changing it around alittle to keep it reliable which will give me extra cash to spend on the s14a.

Anyway thanks for looking and you will no doubt be hearing alot from me soon.

My s14a as it currently stands-

[URL=http://s138.photobucket.com/user/Aj82_01/media/DSC00448.jpg.html][/URL

I will be starting a project thread soon.

And a couple of the daily runabout, not current pics but pretty much the same except a few little changes

As long as this keeps running well i should be able to get cracking on with the s14a.

Cheers Aj

Rides
    Welcome back AJ, had noticed a long time back you had vanished.

Rides
    Thanks mate, yeah had a few things going on and had to sort a few things which took longer than i wanted it too. Hopefully about to buy a new house which will make a huge difference to things. Been renting for far too long so had to try and build up a deposit etc which isnt easy these days.

So hoping in a few weeks i will have a new home i can call my own with a garage and large driveway that will enable me to get cracking with the rebuild.

I will be away to check up on all the projects and maybe pinch a few idea's etc haha, been out of the game for a while so i have some catching up to do!

Cheers Aj

Rides
    Welcome back dude and good to read things are sorted,I like the cars and now the weather is 'slightly' better time to get cracking

Rides
    Thanks very much, yeah im getting there, hopefully i can complete on the house purchase and be in there for the end of next month, with that along with the weather change i should be able to get the s14a moving along in the right direction.

Cheers Aj

Rides
    welcome back AJ!!
    My S14.5 Rebuild Thread - clicky --
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=468362

Rides
    Why thank you mate, its good to be back. Hows the 14.5 coming along?

Cheers Aj

Rides
    Welcome back! I'm sure I read posts every week from you when searching for stuff. It's like you never left

Rides
    i miss that impreza sounded ****ing awesome

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj82 View Post
    Why thank you mate, its good to be back. Hows the 14.5 coming along?

Cheers Aj
    Its slowly coming together, time doesnt be long passing though when your trying to get stuff done.
    Good luck finishing your S14, im liking the Scooby too.
    My S14.5 Rebuild Thread - clicky --
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=468362

Rides
    Sharpy - haha, thats good to know ( i think, lol), feels good to be back.

Keiran - It does sound good with the Blitz on it, also have a prodrive system for it aswell now, as the police around here aint to keen on the Blitz, lol.

Nismonut - I know the feeling well, will be in to check out your project thread when i get a chance to read it through. Thanks, Its very slowly getting there, unfortuneatly more important things have come up that i had to do first but soon it will be s14a time. Aye, the scooby has been a good buy from Keiran, does what i need it to and is cheap enough to repair.

Cheers Aj