Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road rage - a sobering tale

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_melon View Post
    Yes, but then so is stabbing someone in the heart in broad daylight for cutting you up on the motorway
    I know someone in the Essex Police serious crimes unit, we were speaking recently and he was saying that the amount of stabbings that occur over small drug debts (£200 or so) are on the increase, nearly all of the kidnap and torture stuff they deal with is related to these type of low level drug debts.

Original thread topic is mad though, puts it in perspective though. It just pisses me off how these people have the brass neck to get annoyed at not being allowed to push their way to the front of ques, as if they would do that at the bar or the3 supermarket.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_M View Post
    I know someone in the Essex Police serious crimes unit, we were speaking recently and he was saying that the amount of stabbings that occur over small drug debts (£200 or so) are on the increase, nearly all of the kidnap and torture stuff they deal with is related to these type of low level drug debts.
    Not disagreeing, but we're talking about a well known London Gangster who killed a policeman and was then involved in the Brinks Mat robbery, not some chavvy skag runner, I find it difficult to believe this was a premeditated attack TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    Not disagreeing, but we're talking about a well known London Gangster who killed a policeman and was then involved in the Brinks Mat robbery, not some chavvy skag runner, I find it difficult to believe this was a premeditated attack TBH.
    Oh fully agree, just making the point that to a lot of people life is cheap, really really cheap.

Rides
    'kin hell that's sobering reading, hope they catch the scum

Rides
    Just proves that you have to assume every other driver out there is a complete cnut.
    I hope this scumbag picks on an even bigger, more unhinged, scumbag one day.