Thread: 200SX back windscreen

chika

200SX back windscreen

Hi all.. I am looking for a back windscreen for my Nissan 200SX 1990 but at a loss... A workman dropped tools on it from a great height.. an accident. Any tips on where I might find one? Have searched high and low. Thank you..

chika
    ps: I would consider selling..

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome. I'm guessing thats for an s13 going by the age? Where are you in the world btw as that also makes a difference.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

chika
    I am in London but the workman - John, is in Essex and is happy to get it delivered from anywhere in the country. We just can't find one... Yes it's an S13.. looks exactly like this http://www.designercars.dk/membercars/239

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Try all the usual breakers on here. Drift-bitz, JDM garage, GDUK. Jap scrap or japanese car parts may also be worth a try.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Id look for a whole boot and then have the fitter remove it on the day of fitting mate, that way you can buy a rotten boot, so should be really cheap. If you PM dread he had one a few weeks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    Dread is in Colchester. If he can't help you, I'm in Chelmsford and I "may" (probably will) have one available for collection after Sunday next week. The one I have has a fairly badly soldered rear heater connection but that should be a relatively easy fix when the boot lid is off the car.