Thread: Work Rezax ii 18x10 +13 18x11.5 +7

Rides

Work Rezax ii 18x10 +13 18x11.5 +7

Right then, I was building these to do something silly with but I've changed my mind.

PLEASE BE CLEAR, THESE ARE NOT BUILT YET! I want to gather interest 1st and will hold for a deposit, wheels should be done in 2 weeks.

I have on the way some 4" and 5" lips to build these wheels, that means you will have brand new lips! The faces are currently chrome which is flaking as per most Rezax, I'm willing to have them powder coated before I finish building the wheels so you would basically have a new set of rims.

Price options

Built with flaky faces £1600

Built with freshly coated faces (color of your choice as long as its common) £1800

Either way they will look amazing and they're perfect sizes as far as I'm concerned.

I would take a PX on these but only for the bellow wheels in the following sizes (please don't waste both our time with anything else):

Sizes, must be 18's around Front:18x9-9.5 et10-30 Rear:18x9.5-10 et10-30

XT7
    TE37
    Minerva
    Vienna Kreis
    Emitz
    Meister 3pc

Here's a picture of the wheels in their current state:

and nicked from Ashleys old sale thread, this is what they would look like finished just with 1/2" less dish up front:

Rides
    Here's a couple of pics to show the state of the chrome faces, personally for what I was going to use the wheels for it wouldn't have bothered me as flaky/oxidized bits are between the spokes. My local powdercoater can do a chrome type finish too, I have no idea how good a finish this would be though.

Rides
    No SXOC members up for man wheels?