Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10% off Body/Paintwork

Rides
    Sombodies dented and scratched my bonnet, ill be a customer of yours soon... still not sure weather to just get the bonet sprayed and matched, or respray the hole thing metallic candy blue one of hondas CBR600RR Colours looks so sweet in the sun.

Rides
    How much approx to sort out rust on the arches and under the spoiler? I'd want the spoiler holes filled in as well at the same time? Just want to get an idea of costs to see if it'll be worth it on this car or not. Cheers

Rides
    Hey Mark, my mate with the FTO was wondering if you could get his car in in about 3 weeks time? Pictures are in this thread somewhere! He also wants some side-skirts fitting,There already painted the right color.

Cheers

Rides
    Any idea on how much to fix this. Just hedging my bets just incase the other blokes ins doesnt pay up.

Cheers

BTW, the arch is a little rust too....!

Rides
    Guys,
    can you ring work for quotes coz i keep forgetting to ask my boss by the time I get to work
    cheers,
    Mark

Rides
    Both myself and my old man have used this place, top notch work every time. Not used it for the 200sx, YET

Rides
    Hi there - hows it hanging - didnt catch you there this morning - but your boss was really helpful. Getting my wheels sorted (you send them to spit n polish), bodykit fitted and some other bits sorted too. Was looking for a quote too for blacking out (or tinting black - ish) the rear lights - like guishnu OBE has done a few times.

Nice to know its all got a SXOC discount too! Just as well cause Im going back at some point for a full spray some time.. Catch you next time.