Thread: S15 flexi down pipe and back box

Rides

S15 flexi down pipe and back box

Hi i need the above for my s15 and only need the back box as the cat back section if all fine. Would you be able to sort me out with just these two parts and what the cost would be?

Many thanks,

Sam

Rides
    HI,

We only provide a flexi downpipe for the s14 model and im pretty certain that the s15 runs a s14a downpipe which we only have as a solid pipe. We dont sell back boxes separately unless its a shotgun exhaust and you would need to make modifications in order to get this to fit with an S15 model.

Rides
    How much would the shotgun back box cost and what modification is needed?

Rides
    S15 runs s14 exhaust Downpipe. S14a had two cats in the Downpipe and is therefore longer. So S14 Downpipe fits the S15.

Rides
    Sweet cheers sam.

How much for the 14 down pipe then aswel?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by minty23 View Post
    Sweet cheers sam.

How much for the 14 down pipe then as well?
    Shotgun back box is £159.00 including delivery and the downpipe we have on a forum offer at the moment for £79.00 making a grand total of £238.00!

Get in touch with our sales team to order on 08444 489 080

Rides
    Cheers will be in touch on pay day

Rides
    Bad news Minty! We sold out of our shotgun Back box/exhausts a day or so ago!

Were getting more in though in the near future.

Rides
    Im confused in why you dont sell parts seperatly. Its so frustrating as i only need a type 1 or 2 back box. I dont want to pay out for a whole cat back if i dont need it. Just seems a bit silly from a business view. I have money to buy the part and by not selling them seperatly your going to lose my business.

I understand that if your going to be upgrading your exhaust system you need to buy the parts that are compatable but what about those people that have only damaged one part?

Its not a complaint i just dont understand why a supplier wouldnt do that or make an exception to to meet their customer needs

Many thanks

Sam

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by minty23 View Post
    Im confused in why you dont sell parts seperatly. Its so frustrating as i only need a type 1 or 2 back box. I dont want to pay out for a whole cat back if i dont need it. Just seems a bit silly from a business view. I have money to buy the part and by not selling them seperatly your going to lose my business.

I understand that if your going to be upgrading your exhaust system you need to buy the parts that are compatable but what about those people that have only damaged one part?

Its not a complaint i just dont understand why a supplier wouldnt do that or make an exception to to meet their customer needs

Many thanks

Sam
    Hi Sam,

The Type 1 and 2 systems are supplied to us as complete cat backs i.e. the back box and centre section boxed together. If we sell a back box on its own we are then left with a centre section by itself and the market for S body centre sections isn't exactly booming. In essence, we will be left with a part that we can't sell.

Thanks