Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S14 silvia 420hp , os giken , r888's , RB box , forged , the list goes on !!

Rides

S14 silvia 420hp , os giken , r888's , RB box , forged , the list goes on !!

Don't really no where to start ! I've had the car five years and loved every minute of it ! Such an awesome car that's had a lot of love and money put into it but the time has come for a change ! I'll put a basic spec list up but if you are genuinely interested inbox me and I'll give you my number . Strictly NO time wasters please this is a proper genuine car and I only want proper genuine people to contact me ! If it doesn't sell I'll keep it simple as that !

Spec:
    Rebuilt engine
    Tomei pro cams
    rocker arm stoppers
    nismo metal headgasket ( 1.5 ml )
    nismo rod bolts
    ported head
    hugh l FPR
    850cc injectors ( just cleaned and flow tested by APT)
    balanced crank
    0.2 over size pistons and locker arm WPC processing
    Gt3076r mazworx turbo kit , tial 44mm waste gate
    De-jetro power fc fitted and mapped at APT
    r34 gtr sized intercooler
    trust oil cooler
    larger water pump pulley

pulsar throttle bodie
    pure surge tank
    nismo fuel pump
    nismo engine mounts
    uras gearbox mounts
    cusco f&r tower bars
    full cage
    os giken super skill twin plate clutch ( new plates last year )
    tein tie rods
    cusco 1.5 way diff
    kei office type xr coilovers
    massive anti roll bars
    nismo brace bar lower arms
    piro tension rod
    piro traction rod
    piro toe control arm
    piro upper arm
    skyline caliperas f&r
    17" avs alloys 9j front 10j rear ( just refurbed )
    Brand new toyo R888's
    RB 25 gearbox conversion last year

Last year the car also had a full paint bar the roof . Like I said above please message me if your interested as there's lots to tell about the car ! It's wanted for nothing and has only ever been mapped by Gary at apt , was on the rollers a month or so ago and is making 420hp at 1.3bar , just needs a greddy short Port and a set of top feeds to see around 500hp ! Everything has been uprated to take this sort of power , the engine is bullet proof ! 5 years of use and never missed a beat never uses oil or water never smokes etc Gary mentioned when he mapped it that it was still making power all the way up to 8k ! The car is ballistic to say the least ! Here are a few pics that I have to hand I can sort more on request . Price wise I'm looking for offers in the region of 7k , it had the best part of 4 k spent on it last year alone .

Rides
    how many miles on the car, who built the engine, and how many miles are on the engine. MOT/TAX
    Just few bits to help your sale

Rides
    Just been mot'd and taxed , engine was built in Japan literally just before it came over , ill look at the mot's to work out the mileage , I done 800 miles in it last year !

Rides
    If I'm 100% honest that's the only let down about the car , the fact that i cant prove the engine work but anyone who knows anything about engines will no its far from standard ! The thing revs like a bike and there's hardly any lag even with this turbo !!

Rides
    That is absolutely stunning. Best of luck with the sale.

Rides
    looks like a monster,but pretty subtle from the outside. good luck with sale

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by s14rob View Post
    If I'm 100% honest that's the only let down about the car , the fact that i cant prove the engine work but anyone who knows anything about engines will no its far from standard ! The thing revs like a bike and there's hardly any lag even with this turbo !!
    Must admit, would put me off, after getting bitten by a forged engine before from a extremely reputable dealer on here that was down on compression. Given you dont know the history, maybe back it up with some compression test results ?

Rides
    I'm more than happy for any inspection on the engine and if anyone requests it ill get compression readings done . I know it's easy for me to say but you can just tell the engine is good ! I've had many silvia's and uk 200's and none of them rev or perform like this .

Rides
    Oh wow! That's nice!

Rides
    lovely lookin motor, i regret selling my 420bhp s14a that ran gt3071 and some cams. It went like... of a shovel. hence my interest here lol. Its rare a proper tuned car pops up

Good luck with the sale,

Rides
    Thanks for the comments/pointers guys ;-) if it sells it'll be a sad day but if it doesn't then she will stay tucked up in the garage .

Rides
    May break if enough interest

Rides
    Would be such a shame to break it mate, gorgeous car. If I had the extra cash I would sell mine for it! From what I've been told its a genuine very well looked after car GLWTS

Rides
    s14rob has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Rides
    Inbox emptied

Rides
    Pm's replied to , I might try a couple of weeks on pistonheads before I break it unless I get flooded with interest on here

Rides
    Don't break it, this thing is mega! You got any interior shots? Better pictures might help with your sale.

Rides
    yeah for that money would need some sort of proof of whats in the sr20 as it wount last long at 500bhp if it wasnt good stuff, not slagging the car or thread just say

Rides
    The fact that's its been used properly for 5 years is good enough evidence of a good engine don't ya think

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by s14rob View Post
    The fact that's its been used properly for 5 years is good enough evidence of a good engine don't ya think
    To be totally fair. That could also be good evidence that its potentially very warn out by now.

I think a few pics of a compression test. Some vids of it starting from cold and hot. And finally vids of it revving viewing the exhaust and breathers.

You can't say fairer than that.