Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: s14a weekend fun machine something along the lines of needs to be a s14.5 now lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
    Looks good dude. Tell me you're keeping it green?
    The green stays!! Just a different shade :P

Rides
    So here are my recent purchases.

Lockable aerocatches ( also my teambeard hoody with free sticker )

and today my used act pressure plate with brand new 6 puk act clutch arrived if i am right this is good for up to 550+ lbpft so more than sufficient for what i need it for just now.

More progress should come over the weekend or during next week hopefully, will be buying a lightweight flywheel before the clutch is fitted.

Rides
    Update time again.

Welding has been getting done but i wont bore you with details, this is just some pictures of the sill being replaced.

Also renewed my membership this month so started representing with the new sticker.

Now we move on to the alignment of the body parts with the N/S being mocked up.

All the marks on the rear overfender here are where the riv nuts were going to be going but we decided there was too many and took out every ssecond one.

Rides
    Overfender was then drilled for the riv nuts to be put in, overfender removed and arch cut away for the clearance and the riv nuts riveted in with a slight quick weld on each nut to avoid me over tightening and it coming loose and just spinning, at this point i realise people might be wondering why i didnt just use pop rivets and the reason i didnt is because i want to be able to remove the fender at any time to be fixed or painted etc.

and here is a picture of the fender bolted on.

Now for some recent purchases.

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

After market clutch release bearing i won on ebay that came with a stage 3 clutch but was never used.

And this probably my most significant purchase to date.

you might have seen it for sale on here, its a R33 auto diff 4.3 ratio, with a Cuzco 1.5 way LSD, i am really looking forward to getting this fitted, i am going to be getting my car on the road and doing some testing such as a few quarter miles and get it roaling roaded, then the car will come off the road for a week or so to have the diff fitted, clutch and flywheel done, adjustable 4 arm kit fitted, solid bushes for the diff and poly for the subframe, then i intend to return to the quarter mile and roaling road to record my gains and see how much of a difference in performance there is with this set up, just a personal thing i want to do but could be interesting for any readers

Now more bits.

stainless manifold that i have forgoten the of, isnt a ebay cheapy but needs a slight bit of welding which when is being done by CAS i will ask Billy to brace it with some brackets from the head flange to turbo flange, when the turbo comes off to be fitted to this i will also fit my braided lines i have lying around and the forge adjustable actuator i just won on ebay a few hours ago, in this picture there is also APEX uprated engine mounts that i have bought off Alex to be fitted to my car, can never say no to buying uprated parts.

Rides
    Teaser picture.

Rides
    Didnt realise i hadnt posted any pictures in here for a while so i got the car back.

its now a s14.5.

also got a new daily/tow car

when i got the car back there was a leak in my block to the turbo the oil line, so i had all new gaskets and a manifold to fit anyway so fired into that but ended up stripping the block

So drilled and hellacoiled it, but its still leaking so waiting on a miracle to fix that

Rides
    Met a nice guy tonight when i was picking up my plates for the Navara, turns out he owns status error, who woulda thought lol.

Rides
    car looks good, coming on well!