Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,921 to 1,925 of 1925

Thread: I want to get a bike license

Rides
    Hey, the Suzuki looks alright, doesn't it ? I can't believe you got a pic of me with my phone shoved in my armpit trying to get a glucose reading lol.

I liked the GSXR quite a lot by the time we'd ridden round a bit. We'll go early on a Sunday next time when there are fewer cars about.

I think I'm going to chuck a quieter exhaust on it and track it for a few days next year then see about taking the Aprilia out on track when I've got my eye back in. Fancy having a go on track ?

Rides
    Paid for a Professional to clean my bikes up. BikecleanXtreme - very helpful chap, very nice bloke.

The Enfield came up really well - engine sparkles

Last edited by arry; 09-11-2019 at 15:22.
    Porsche 911 C2
    Jag S Type & Golf GTi mingebuckets
    KTM 990 & Royal Enfield Bullet 500 leather fetish pleasers

Rides
    Part of today's excitement - taking Bimble along for its very first MOT. Can't believe I've had it near 3 years already. Madness.

Passed with flying colours - well I say that but I don't think it could have failed. It passed fine because the MOT tester did his usual of riding the bike round in a circle, tooting the horn, parking it up, looking at it and going 'yeah it's alright'

Because it had been sat a while I thought best stick battery on charge night before. What's this old tech

Will grab a Motobatt at some point for it - this one did alright in the end; it probably would have started without charging even after a couple of months.

Jobs to do:
    1) Replace the Indian dog-poo chain
    2) Repair / replace / bodge the Reg/Rec bracket which has snapped Not a big fuss but kinda annoying given it's not done a whole load of work.

Jobs to do on KTM - sell it and buy something else Too many foibles and it's annoying me now. How my old Jag can get better fuel economy than this thing is beyond me but it can
    Porsche 911 C2
    Jag S Type & Golf GTi mingebuckets
    KTM 990 & Royal Enfield Bullet 500 leather fetish pleasers

Rides
    Well I finally grew up and swapped out the gp asbo pipe on the blade for a genuine HRC yoshi, and it sounds superb by comparison

But... I have found a small split in the seat, so will have to sort that before i put it up for sale... I really must do it this year, I really like the look of arrys ktm!

At 18yrs old it's still passing MOT with no issues... just this year they picked up on no plate light (which it's never had in my ownership)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Can you PM how much you want for it ?

And how loud is the pipe ?