Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 - Malaysia

Rides

F1 - Malaysia

So Kimi v Alonso again or are RB going to bring it?
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Redbull 1-2

would be nice to See Kimi or Eyebrows take it .... but I dont see it happening, even though Kimi looks on form

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Kimi has a decent chance, he was flying in practice this morning, the redbulls look good also though tbh.
    Could be a good race especially if Hamilton was on higher fuel levels today like they are suggesting and the redbulls continue to eat their tyres.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Love to see kimi up there again , although RB will be strong i would suspect. Think we need to wait a few more races until McLaren realise that they can use there engine for forward movement and not have to push it around the track with Jenson doing a Fred Flintstone .

Rides
    It won't be too different to last week, Redbull to get pole but lose out on race pace as they currently are a lot harder on tires then the Genii & the Ferrari. Mercedes and ForceIndia to to be the next closest and McLaren to be well off the pace.

It will also rain.

Rides
    I'm not going to watch it.
    I came second in a work incentive and 6 of my work friends are getting a private jet from ko samui and are in a private box!!!! Dam them!!!!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by joey200sx View Post
    work friends
    That might be your company's name for them, but I think colleagues would be the politest word I could think of in these circumstances.

Rides
    Would normally, but they are all close friends . I hate them so much right now. Whatsapp is being deleted ,

Rides
    So, Massa FTW?

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete C View Post
    So, Massa FTW?
    Only if Alonso's car catches on fire

Rides
    Good race untill the last few laps , have you ever seen such a grumpy podium

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbhp View Post
    Good race untill the last few laps , have you ever seen such a grumpy podium
    Some interesting team talks going on right now i can imagine but tbf what does Webber actually think is going to change? Given his results over the last few years in a near enough identical car he could be seen as under performing so why shouldn't vettel have a go.

Wtf is going on with mclaren again?

And lol, that was a podium full of 'ha ha' but not being allowed to show it and a pissed off Webber

Rides
    (repost)

Rides
    this team politics thing annoys me. Why cant the drivers have free reign? It should be about RACING, not business.

If the drivers had been allowed to do what they wanted, we probably would have still seen a podium of Vettel/Webber in first or second, with Rosberg in third, and everyone would have been so much happier, even Hamilton (cos lets face it, he probably knows he didnt deserve that place on his own merits)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by munkul View Post
    this team politics thing annoys me. Why cant the drivers have free reign? It should be about RACING, not business.

If the drivers had been allowed to do what they wanted, we probably would have still seen a podium of Vettel/Webber in first or second, with Rosberg in third, and everyone would have been so much happier, even Hamilton (cos lets face it, he probably knows he didnt deserve that place on his own merits)
    But thats the thing, without business there wouldn't be racing. I personally think Vettle should of held station as Webber had already done all the work, same with Hamilton. But on the bright side at least eyebrows had a bit of bad luck for a change

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rides
    Alonso should be penalised for driving past the pits with his front wing in that state, he almost took out Webber.

Team orders should be out in the open or limit it to one driver per team.

Rides
    Awkward.com. Mistake my arse. Vettel knows exactly what he is doing. Rosberg should have been allowed to challenge Lewis. Some good racing today. Getting board of DCs "diplomacy" when ever he is asked anything about Redbull.

Shame there is now a 3week gap.

Rides
    Seb is a ****. That is all

Rides
    alonso still managed to keep 2nd with a busted front wing so fair play to him. As for webber and vettel, if i was webber id assume id be out of redbull next season so id probably put vettel in the wall at some point this season. Webber has held station behind vettel plenty of times so he should man up and dish out a bit of payback.

rosberg shouldve been allowed past hamilton though

^^ i too am bored of DC's diplomacy regarding redbull, its a little tiring.

Rides
    Currently having a discussion with a mate over this, personally I hate this team order bullshit. It ruins races like today, no one came out happy. Personally I'd drive to win, not to coast in 2nd. Respect to Rosberg for staying behind Hamilton, I wouldn't have.