Thread: new S13 owner looking forward to some fun

Rides

new S13 owner looking forward to some fun

Hey, having just got my first 200sx, and first Nissan actually, thought i should only rightly join SXOC. Its a 1993 s13 model in limited edition GTR grey, larger S15 turbo, stage 2 chip, stage 2 clutch, wide body kit, de-cat full SS exhaust system, fully adjustable coilovers, running approx 270-280bhp needing some TLC and a good re-map me thinks but its certainly already put a huge smile on my face. Anyway just thought id say hello.

Rides
    Recognise that! Welcome dude

Rides
    Isn't that the one that's been up for sale in Scottie land for ever so long on account of how mangled it was ?

Looks like they did a fair job of pulling it straight

Rides
    Not sure if its the same one, it is in Scotland though ayrshire actually and this one did appear to be quite a state at one point. The guy that sold it to me showed me the whole restoration he done in pics, did look pretty thorough, though im no expert on bodywork and chassis repair. Heres a couple pics of it a couple years ago.

Rides
    welcome mate, another local s-body

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Isn't that the one that's been up for sale in Scottie land for ever so long on account of how mangled it was ?
    Looks like they did a fair job of pulling it straight
    Indeed mate. It is the same one... I never thought that would be on the road again after the pics we saw when the dude rolled it...

But welcome mate and I hope she gives you smiles for miles..!

Rides
    Didn't he totally barrel roll it down the road and smashed through the Puppy Kitten and baby bunny rabbit rescue center, then bounced across the road and smashed into the homeless orphan nursery school,
    I heard the locals raped him goodly with a huge cactus and a record breaking pineapple ,,,,,,, no mercy,,,,,, no lube,,,,,, totally dry
    The car looks fine now though amazingly

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDY black s13 View Post
    Didn't he totally barrel roll it down the road and smashed through the Puppy Kitten and baby bunny rabbit rescue center, then bounced across the road and smashed into the homeless orphan nursery school,
    I heard the locals raped him goodly with a huge cactus and a record breaking pineapple ,,,,,,, no mercy,,,,,, no lube,,,,,, totally dry
    The car looks fine now though amazingly
    You missed the bit about it careening out of the rescue centre and into a scrpayard where it was cubed

Rides
    you guys are amazingly stupid at times !!!

trying to convince someone they bought a restored wreck is only a funny joke when the car they are buying is relatively new and not a notorious japanese rust bucket.

think about it ..... whats going to be better condition, an original s13 with rusty sills, struts towers, boot, arches, sub frame pillars and roof, with disintergrated mounts and ancient out of date airbags, scratched glass, scratched paint and wobbly big ends

or

an original s13 ... that was rolled down a hill, so has all new repaired body work chassis, interior, glass work, paint job etc etc etc

Telling someone there car was once a write off, isnt going to worry them ... its going to make there day that most of the parts might now be new
    Last edited by Johnny; 20-03-2013 at 13:53.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    You missed the bit about it careening out of the rescue centre and into a scrpayard where it was cubed
    Oh yeah ,,,silly me forgot that bit must have got too excited about the public no lube cactus and pineapple incident,strangely when it was ejected from the cubing machine it was still running,the big ends were rattling their brains out but it was still running
    I guess the car is like 'triggers broom' now,still its nice and shiney now

Rides
    Welcome , liking that colour