Thread: Carbon Wrap & Sticker Bomb Bubble Free vinyl now in stock. :)

Rides

Carbon Wrap & Sticker Bomb Bubble Free vinyl now in stock. :)

We have recently change supplier for the Carbon Vinyl Wrap as the previous supplier has gone bust and ran away with our order.

Any way we have got a new and better supplier and now have plenty of them in stock.

The normal Carbon Vinyl wrap, the new ones from the new supplier are even better than the old ones as I have been using it to wrap a few bits at home.

Also we have a Brand New Gloss Style Carbon Vinyl wrap, basically it has been treated with a shiny gloss on it that gives a much more realistic look.

We also now have 2 different types of large Lazer Printed sticker bombs in Stock.

Version 1:

Version 2:

All the wraps are Bubble Free and it is one of the best wraps you can get. This stuff is what most car wrappers used for prestige cars.

If anyone interested in the items please let me know and will do you the best deal I can on them.

Leon.
    Last edited by EPRacing; 11-03-2013 at 17:09.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    What size is the sticker bomb sheets and how much are they?

Rides
    The height is 1.5m high and can go on as long as you want. they are more suitable for exterior use as the logos are quite big. if you let me know how long you need and will sort you out some prices.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk