Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GodSpeed Anti Roll Bar Groupbuy March 2013 £215 GB

Flamethrower
    Rides

GodSpeed Anti Roll Bar Groupbuy March 2013 £215 GB

Hi Guys

Time for another Godspeed anti roll bar groupbuy I think.

*Colour may vary

What do Anti Roll Bars do?

Anti Roll Bars or ARB's reduce body roll when cornering, this in turn keeps you planted to the tarmac. The standard 200SX anti roll bars are pretty bad out of the factory, although were acceptable when built in the late 80's and throughout the 90's. Once you start to modify the car i.e. adding more power, you put much more stress on the anti roll bars when cornering as you are generally cornering at a higher speed that you once were, this is where the standard items start to fail at their job.

The Anti Roll Bars are a massive 30mm think up front and 28mm thick at the rear.
    As an example an S13 has a 25mm front ARB and a measly 15/17mm rear ARB.

Why Godspeed?

We have been dealing with Godspeed for the past 4+ years and cannot fault them one bit. Their anti roll bars are considered to offer the best performance for price. Most of my customers have stated that these anti roll bars are the single most best performance/handling upgrade they have performed on their S body. All of my customers who replaced their Whiteline anti roll bars with these have all commented on how much better their 200SX handles and how much body roll has been reduced.

Godspeed make their anti roll bars out of Chromoly Steel which is a alloy of sorts. Has the strength of steel yet a weight similar to Aluminium. Another main benefit is that they do not seem to rust unlike other brands.

They are a direct with with no special tools or knowledge needed, just remove old one and fit he new one

Out of the hundreds of these anti roll bars we've sold, I have not heard of one failure rate, I have heard horror stories of cheaper anti roll bars snapping as they are made from inferior material.

Why DB-Power?

We have been trading since 2004 and pride ourselves on good customer service and excellent after care. If you buy from us feel confident that you will receive the help you deserve if for any unlikely reason a problem arise.

How Groupbuys work

Groupbuys allow us to offer products to our customers cheaper because of two main reason, 1) It allows us more buying power with our supplier, as such we can pass the savings onto you the customer, 2) Financial commitment, instead of having stock sitting on our shelves which in turn cost us money, by selling an item via a groupbuy means that the product doesn't even get to our shelves.

The way we offer a groupbuy is quite simple, we ask for a £20 deposit which in turn gets your name put on the list in post 2 on this thread. We then ask for the remaining of the balance inc shipping, at the end of the group buy date. Once payments are received we will then order the goods from the manufacturers/suppliers. Once the goods are received by DB-Power we will ship them as quick as we can, we won't dilly dally on this, after all they are your goods.

Start Date:- 04/03/2013
    Finishes:- 31/03/2013
    Deposit:- £20 via paypal to sales@db-power.co.uk (Please add username and car type to payment)
    Full Payment on:- 01/04/2013
    Shipping:- £13 within UK, £32 within Europe

For example anyone ordering a pair of ARB's in the UK will pay £228 delivered, Europe £247 delivered.

For this GB to go ahead we need at least 5 peeps to join, any less and it's not really a large enough order to warrant the shipping fees To help get numbers can you please copy the information in the box below into your signature to help get maximum exposure.

PHP Code:
    [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]Join the March Godspeed ARB Group Buy only £215 the pair [URL="http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?547381-GodSpeed-Anti-Roll-Bar-Groupbuy-March-2013-%A3215&p=6378146#post6378146"]here[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/
    B][/CENTER
    Dan

Also as an extra special we will also offer allignment arms on the deal too (S13, S14, S14a & S15):-

Toe (Rear)
    Camber (Rear)
    Traction (Rear)
    Tension (Front)

*Colour may vary

The arms are rose jointed and come with protective rubber boots to keep dust and dirt out of the bearing. They are well made and last a long time if kept clean and lubricated as you would normally do with bearings.

These are available for £65 the pair if bought with Anti Roll Bars or £70 if bought on their own. Just mention on your deposit payment which you require and for what car
    Last edited by Dan@DB-Power; 04-03-2013 at 22:10.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    1. Crosshatch S14 ARBS
    2. dr_innosent S13 ARBS
    Last edited by Dan@DB-Power; 03-04-2013 at 14:16.

Rides
    Im in, will have to wait till i can get to the bank to put some money in my account.

Flamethrower
    Rides

Rides
    crap :-( one week too late I bought an ebay job

Rides
    Have some of these from the first group buy you done on the arb's fantastic upgrade and you feel the difference on the road and track....

Moving them onto my new sx.. Do you sell the drop links and rubbers separate mate? If so how much?

Cheers

Ste
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???

Rides
    Hi dan, If i get the deposit in before the closing date, can i pay the rest after?? As i was planning to get some next payday...

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Driftin Ste View Post
    Have some of these from the first group buy you done on the arb's fantastic upgrade and you feel the difference on the road and track....

Moving them onto my new sx.. Do you sell the drop links and rubbers separate mate? If so how much?

Cheers

Ste
    I'll find out on the bushes Ste

Quote Originally Posted by dr_innosent s13 View Post
    Hi dan, If i get the deposit in before the closing date, can i pay the rest after?? As i was planning to get some next payday...
    Full payment would be needed on or before the 1st April

Rides
    Thanks mate..

Ste
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???

Rides
    how much just for the front and rear sway bar for s13 ? thanks

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Without the droplinks?

If so would be £170 + Shipping

Dan

Rides
    Would love to jump in on this but does anyone have any idea if the front will clear a 1jz'd s14?!

Apparently cefiro ones do, is there any chance I could get a front one of those?

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosshatch View Post
    Would love to jump in on this but does anyone have any idea if the front will clear a 1jz'd s14?!

Apparently cefiro ones do, is there any chance I could get a front one of those?
    They clear RB lumps so can't see the 1JZ being much different

Rides
    Sounds good to me!

I'm in, deposit sent
    Last edited by Crosshatch; 20-03-2013 at 09:14.

Rides
    Do the drop links come with these, and how many are in dan?? enough to do it?

Rides
    Don't know if i'm being dumb but for s13 camber arms can you get fronts to.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosshatch View Post
    Sounds good to me!

I'm in, deposit sent

Do the drop links come with these, and how many are in dan?? enough to do it?
    Yes they do mate, at the moment we only have 1 person signed up

Quote Originally Posted by billham View Post
    Don't know if i'm being dumb but for s13 camber arms can you get fronts to.
    You'll need camber adjustable top mounts, and I don't do them as none of them seem to fit without custom bolts making

Dan

Rides
    As long as I can pay by credit card, the remainder after the deposit, I'm in!

Flamethrower
    Rides
    As long as I can pay by credit card, the remainder after the deposit, I'm in!
    If you have your credit card assigned to your paypal then it's not a problem

Dan

Rides
    Money's in the bank but I don't have pay pal for the deposit, any other way I could pay it?