Thread: Another fantastic renewal for the 200.

Rides

Another fantastic renewal for the 200.

Long story short.

Had my renewal through and all initially looked good.

Then i decided to check the documents and found a few discrepancies, one being a lack of modifications on my docs !!

Now i have called on numerous occasions to add new mods and have always been granted with no charge (there is usually a nominal charge for mid term adjustments)

So to see there were only three minor mods on the list was a shock.

The other main things were, Incorrect contact details, (possibly my fault in the past) Limited mileage incorrect, security details and incorrect usage.

So after a PM to Dan on here i had a call from a lovely lady that changed everything i had concerns with and added the modifications to my file.

I was expecting a substantial hike due to the mods BUT as the agreed mileage was knocked down to 8k and use was changed from commuting to social/pleasure, The Clifford was added on and my other vehicles were taken into account ...

It reduced my premium

So check your docs guys you could be paying more than you should be

Big thanks to Dan for putting everything in place for me
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Christ i would bang that harder than a barn door in a hurricane.

Rides

I never should have left!

I'd like to add to this with a big to Flux. Just got off the phone to a pleasant young lady who changed my address details over very quickly and informed me that it would cost me £0. That's right nothing, narda, zilch

I stupidly moved my daily (Yaris) to Admiral multicar, what a mistake. The quote increased by £80 because I now have a child under 16 wtf? And cost me £60 when I told them my new address. My ass is now very sore but thanks to Flux it's been gently soothed with lavender sented mositurizer applied by naked amazonian tribeswomen!

Hold up, if my policy has only just been renewed do I have 14 days in which to cancel? Will they pull my pants down for doing this? Flux, take me back!

Rides
    You do have 14 days to cancel no mater what company it is, you may have to pay an administration fee though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Christ i would bang that harder than a barn door in a hurricane.

Rides
    Must be the day of insurance, contacted flux today to alter my address from moving and declare the rest of my mods and got told that theres no admin fees and also my insurance is down £50, got to love a £250 annual cost.

Rides
    Well done Nevins, hope i get the same nice surprise when i renew mine considering the age difference, at the mo £346.

Rides
    Damn, I'm tempted by another modified 14a. My quotes for 'normal' cars with 'normal' companies is getting closer to what I was paying on my 14a (which at the time was less than most regular cars too), Flux always sorted me awesome prices on the 200, and as above never got charged for changing details or mods etc - very good even when I moved to London it only cost me £100 extra.

Even with my hideously good prices due to location, I'm looking at £410 for a Golf GT TDi and that's with every legal trick used, proper hate the fact that letters such as GT make such a difference with regular insurers - a normal TDi is about £290. I could insurer a 300hp 14a for £400 I expect.