Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Introduction to Drifting Day! - Saturday March 2nd**

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by stu.sx View Post
    if i can twist the girlfriends arm i might pop up and say hello! what time does it start and finish?
    It's all day pretty much, there'll be people on track from 9-5

Rides
    Definately want to get on the next one of these, looked fun, just dont fancy cleaning the sx afterwards though! lol

Rides
    It was a brilliant day, the weather was close to perfect with it actually being quite warm in the sun. Was surprised that they let us go out on a dry track for the first hour, and it was like starting all over again when they wet the course because the difference in how much you could push your car changed dramatically. I definitely preferred it when the track was close to drying out as you could go a lot further before spinning.

I was happy to find out i've come a long way in being able to control my car since the last one of these and by the end I was getting some impressive angles whilst being in total control, I think a huge part of it was building up the confidence to keep the car high up in revs because it doesn't really work otherwise

Couple of photos that a friend took:

Came away with no battle scars to speak of and it got me home driving smoothly after all the track time. How's yours after the day out Rallye?

Rides
    Had a cracking day, great to meet some new faces! Weather couldn't of been better! The 200 performed faultlessly all day, no real damage to speak of, just a small knock on my front splitter! Rally liked the long sweeping corner on the lefthand track, by the end of the day I was able to link a few corners

Any one not sure about doing a drift day, just get out there and give it a go, got a much better feel for the car on this one day than a year of driving on the road!!

Cheeky pic -

Rides
    Both sx's were lookin good out there, ive got an MSV rally day to do there it'll be my 2nd go, then i'll try and get the sx on there, was going to come and say hi, but didnt want to disturb your fun

Rides
    Any idea's who the chap was that came over and had a quick chat with me?? trying to find him on here, has had the car for a while and is running 398bhp on nistune iirc?? Freindly chap, wondered if he had a build thread?? He was looking for bren, apex guy with the v8 skyline I think!

Man I sound like a stalker!

Rides
    ^Must have been Scottie