Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SXOC @ Japfest 2013 Booking thread - STAND FULL, TRACK TIME LEFT

Rides

SXOC @ Japfest 2013 Booking thread - STAND FULL, TRACK TIME LEFT

JAPFEST 2013 ~ Castle Combe
    SATURDAY MAY 11TH 2012

That’s right folks, it’s that time of the year again; the West Country’s biggest event of the year and Europe’s Biggest Japanese Car Show; the ever popular: Japfest.

This year celebrating it’s 11th anniversary so will no doubt be bigger, better and more celebrated than ever.

As a regular part of this fantastic show, the SXOC is proud to be a part of this event – hey it wouldn’t be Japfest without us

Amongst some of the day’s goings-on, there’s the Drift Demo’s (by the true pro’s of the Drift World & always entertaining viewing) ; the Power & Style Awards; plenty of competitions throughout the day and the SXOC’s part in this fantastic event?

This year we have been granted an *outstanding* 2 club dedicated track slots (times on the day TBC) and a 100 car stand!

pdh14a
    steve109
    matts12
    Rallye
    thomas vickery
    davejames33
    Shaneyboi
    martin kynsey
    Ross s14
    jon200
    lloyds
    spirit
    m.d.
    joetheeskimo
    r.Sendout
    madmanmeasures
    greggers1986
    eurospec
    lakotasx
    stuartuk
    chriscooke
    iceblade
    Rog
    halesy
    EvoAnd
    driftpoos
    snops
    Gti-james
    jim22
    Lukasz Zielinski
    Daniel H
    Stidi
    alexburn2003
    David Cox
    millsey
    Chris burn
    rubble7
    richie200sx
    Driftin Ste
    Paul billham
    snops II
    chris88
    driftdan
    ronster
    misiek_lbn

Track Slot 1 10.06
    pdh14a
    jon200
    lloyds
    spirit
    rubble7
    mike_the_viking
    madda

Track Slot 2 4.24 pm
    jon200
    spirit
    m.d.
    rubble7
    sstenizz
    madda

Watch this space for further updates on SXOC-specific news on what we’ll be putting on for >you< during the day

N.B.Full Balance is payable by 11th April 2013 for both track-time and tickets.
    (As the event is so popular, failure to make payment in time will result in losing your space – no exceptions.)

So. Whats it going to cost ya?

#Advanced tickets:This year japfest have changed their pricing. A ticket is £20 per car with up to 4 passengers!!!! Track Time is £35 per slot

#Stand: Included in the ticket price

*S-Bodies will take priority for Stand spaces. Any non-200sx's, WILL need to submit a picture of their car before it goes on the stand to Kieran_e1 for approval (please send him a PM) . All is explained here Stand guidelines http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...68-SXOC-stands.
    We must re-iterate that (regardless of the time of the day) support vehicles have no place on the stand and will not be allowed on. The Stand is the SXOC’s way of showcasing itself to the rest of the Motoring World and represents our club, community & predominantly the marque. We aim for a smart, tidy Stand that we can be proud of
    Any SXOC member found to be breaking this rule will be blacklisted from future events.

So please, for your sake and the Staff’s: Just don’t ask, because the answer will be no!
    For anyone with "special needs" eg trailer-ing their car, please contact Kieran_e1 by PM, for parking arrangements for your trailer.

#Track time** : Members & Jap Cars only. £35 per session, again subsidised by the SXOC with entry ticket
    (2 SXOC-only, club sessions available, with up to 20 cars on track (max) per session).

Members subsidised price will be £50 for entry and track time or £17.50 for a members car

**Conditions for track time purchase
    In previous years some of the clubs track time was sold to people outside of the club membership. Do so and you'll get black listed.

If you find yourself unable to use your track time then you must contact Spirit, Bristol Blue or ***** and we will do our best to reallocate your track time and in doing so refund your payment. On the day, we’ll be mostly loitering around the stand & stand marquee so in the best spot to try and re-allocate any available track time on the day

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DRIFTING IN OUR TRACK SESSIONS!! IT’S NOT OUR CHOICE, IT’S A REQUEST FROM THE ORGANISERS! DOING SO, WILL GET YOU BLACKLISTED FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS.

PAYMENT
    No deposits... pay in full or not at all!

**IMPORTANT** Please make sure your address details are up to date in the club database as these will be used to send you ticket/track packs out. You can view and amend these details via your "MY SXOC" link on the main website page of www.sxoc.com.
    If you have any problems please PM Kieran_E1.

Total Cost Formula = ((Member ticket x £17.50) or (Member plus track slot £50) or (member plus 2 track slots £85 ) +3.5%***
    ***If paying via Paypal[/U][/SIZE]
    Paypal: events@sxoc.com

3.5% of Total should be added to cover paypal transaction costs, please mark payments "JAPFEST 2013" and remember to Include your board name, number of tickets, stand space (if needed) and if you want track time (if needed!)

Bank transfer:should be made payable to: Nissan 200sx Owners Club
    Account Holding Branch: Barclays, Colchester, High Street Branch
    Account Number: 20268585
    Sort Code: 20-22-69
    ****PLEASE NOTE: Bank Transfers take a couple of days to clear the banks, so there will be a slight delay on payment confirmation, for payments made in this manner. ****

Please PM Kieran_e1 after this has been made so we can verify all ok.
    You can alternatively make the payment to your local rep, but again, please PM Kieran_e1 once this has been done.

Money talks kids so get paid up

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I'm in for one ticket and stand space
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    So just to get this right, I pay £17.50 (being a member of sxoc) does this then entitle me to bring 3 passangers (well one passanger and two midgets in the back) for no extra cost?? The ticket is for the car and not the ocupants??

I wont be doing any track time so the car can be on the stand all day

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallye View Post
    So just to get this right, I pay £17.50 (being a member of sxoc) does this then entitle me to bring 3 passangers (well one passanger and two midgets in the back) for no extra cost?? The ticket is for the car and not the ocupants??

I wont be doing any track time so the car can be on the stand all day
    yep thats what japfest have said. will confirm tomorrow and post here if different but i understand that to be true

Rides
    Can imagine that's a mistake. Why would Future Publishing take 1/4 of the admissions takings from the last 10 years it will be £17.50pp for sure, it just has to be. If I'm wrong, I'll eat cous cous. And I don't much like cous cous.

I'll sort monies for 2 tickets soon.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouder_sx View Post
    Can imagine that's a mistake. Why would Future Publishing take 1/4 of the admissions takings from the last 10 years it will be £17.50pp for sure, it just has to be. If I'm wrong, I'll eat cous cous. And I don't much like cous cous.

I'll sort monies for 2 tickets soon.
    nope he defo said it's per car now as last year they had terrible queues due to having to stop and check every car. now each car has a hanger and gets waived through

from the booking form for clubs

To enter Japfest and to display your car will need to purchase a vehicle pass. This
    includes entry to the show and costs £20 per car. Each vehicle booked is allowed to
    bring passengers at no extra cost, up to a maximum of 4 people per vehicle.

Rides
    Can I get member discount if I come with a friend but in his dc2?

Rides
    Well in that case, awesome! (and very sensible). And I'll have my Moroccan chicken soup which happens to have cous cous in

Rides
    Booked and paid for 1 ticket, stand space & 1 track slot

Rides
    1 members ticket and a stand space please!...I hope I still have the 200 then

Rides
    Paid up for 1x entrance and 2x track sessions.

Rides
    I think I'm going to try get down this year, as I missed last year! Will arrange a passenger and then sort out ordering a ticket and Id like stand space too even though mines definitely not showroom standard, but I'll give it a good tidy up before hand

Rides
    1x entrance fee and stand pass for me please.

Rides
    1 X Entrance fee and stand pass please.

Rides
    1 ticket and stand place please

Rides
    Just one entrance and stand pass for me please. Will pay £18.12 now.

Picture all sent for stand pass
    Last edited by M.D.; 22-01-2013 at 09:09.

Rides
    Can anyone remember how much track sessions were last year? Are they still 20mins?

Interesting tactic on ticket pricing, I assume to reduce the sheer volume of cars decending on Castle Combe.

I will certainly take one car space but in two minds about the track time.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Madda View Post
    Can anyone remember how much track sessions were last year? Are they still 20mins?

Interesting tactic on ticket pricing, I assume to reduce the sheer volume of cars decending on Castle Combe.

I will certainly take one car space but in two minds about the track time.
    i think that track price has increased slightly , not got the final details on times yet but will post asap

Rides
    Hi can I have 1 ticket and 1stand pass cheers roger

Rides
    Hi guys, been a guest on here for almost a year now but really want to come and be on the stand this year at Japfest, so now a paid member :-). My s14a has been off the road for the last 6 months having an overhaul to look all pretty, so was hoping I could get a ticket for the stand only? Let me know. Cheers