Thread: R32 GTR Parking Brake Assembly

Rides

R32 GTR Parking Brake Assembly

A couple months back I purchased a complete R32 brake setup for my S15, which I regret doing now. I'm still waiting on getting the pins, clips, and springs for the front calipers. I'm also missing a piece for the rear calipers that would allow the braided lines to connect to the calipers. I've gone ahead and purchased the parts I need since the seller has been claiming he will ship them out for the past month or so, but I feel he's just full of $h!t.

For some reason or another, he had the parking brake mechanism completely disassembled. Why, I don't know. But I am now trying to figure out how to put it all together. I've never done this before, and I have found the R32 GTR service manual, but it's not helping much.

Does anyone know of a guide on putting this together? Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: I figured it out.
    Last edited by skylinelvr; 19-01-2013 at 16:55.

Rides
    Use Z32 manual, it helps a lot and it is the same set-up as R32 GTR one

Rides
    I figured it out. Someone posted a pic of one up close and it was easy to see where everything went.

Rides
    You can get braided lines that go straight into the caliper, you don't need to use the short bit of hard pipe.

Rides
    Already got me a set.