h-derv 1a chip
    blitz boost controler

so on low boost it made
    269hp at flywheel , 254.5hp at hubs ,219.9lbft

high boost
    320.2hp at flywheel , 285.2hp at hubs 279.2lbft

im over the moon with the power, so now it just got to keep on going up now

Rides
    That's very very optimistic on the power. The turbo and injectors are maxed out at 290bhp roughly. You have an extra 30 over that. Id say there rollers are a bit out.

Rides
    320hp ... on a 1a setup

Your having a laf

Rides
    Another one of these Rolling roads which give imaginary numbers lol

Rides
    It does seem like somethings not quite right there.

Trans losses at low boost were 14.5bhp and at high boost 35bhp!!

I would question the results with Abbey and see if they can shed some light on the figures.

Ps, guys, i think abbeys dyno is a HUB dyno pack, not rollers. (i could be proved wrong though)

Rides
    Can always count on people round here to shoot you down when you feel happy about your car

Although the figures sound higher than they ought to be, at least if its running right thats good

Pop over to http://www.tracknroad.com/ for a dyno run at some point, they'll give you an absolutely spot on result and advise on anything thats not quite right.
    bovvered?

Rides
    Good result, doesn't matter that it's high - looks good on paper and will probably help come sale time

hooky, trans losses are a % remember, but yes it does jump a little too much (or the lower figure is just too low)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazoobe View Post
    Can always count on people round here to shoot you down when you feel happy about your car

Although the figures sound higher than they ought to be, at least if its running right thats good

Pop over to http://www.tracknroad.com/ for a dyno run at some point, they'll give you an absolutely spot on result and advise on anything thats not quite right.
    I was expecting replys like this tbh,not I think the rollers are out!,Its winter so colder denser air and its made 285.2 ath/wheels that's a good realistic figure and believable imo,and to be told its running spot on even better! just bit surprised at the comments

Rides
    No one is shooting him down , Were just puzzled why some places tell you what you want to hear .

It just sounds far too good for the modifications carried out.

He has paid good money for a service and it may not be the actual truth therfore they may aswell just wrote a figure on a piece of paper.

But at the end of the day if he is happy that is the main thing.

I just here of so many places coming out with these nice figures and i think its not fare on the customer

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouder_sx View Post
    trans losses are a % remember
    Which makes no sense at all because the drivetrain hasn't changed between runs.
    My car lost about 40bhp when it was standard and had still only lost about 40 when it was 375. A percentage only works on a completely standard car.

Rides
    320 on standard 370cc's?????

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by hooky View Post
    It does seem like somethings not quite right there.

Trans losses at low boost were 14.5bhp and at high boost 35bhp!!

I would question the results with Abbey and see if they can shed some light on the figures.

Ps, guys, i think abbeys dyno is a HUB dyno pack, not rollers. (i could be proved wrong though)
    Pretty much what i was gonna say, the losses should be the same not different.

Quote Originally Posted by Clouder_sx View Post
    Good result, doesn't matter that it's high - looks good on paper and will probably help come sale time

hooky, trans losses are a % remember, but yes it does jump a little too much (or the lower figure is just too low)
    Transmitted losses are not a percentage

Rides
    It's a bolt if hub dynopack which are rated for near on 2000bhp for the drag cars.
    Also also I did not pay for the service so why would they lie?? I got the paper work also, I had them set up the boost controler propley also.
    I was expecting ppl to shoot me down on my results like they do on every forum.

Rides
    And realised I did a typo it was 259 not 269

Rides
    People dont believe its accurate for a good reason (and we have been over this many a time)

320 on a stg1a is exceptionally high for that tune,

Its a fair bit over the stock afm capabilities which is roughly out of ideas at 300hp
    Its a fair bit over the stock t28s capabilities, even if it was new - its out of puff at about 300/305
    Its way outside the stock 370cc squirters as well ....

So unless you aint got those on the car its got to be a bit optimistic, 300 would be a good result on that tune.
    Heck a 2a map and tune would be doing well to reach a legit 310..

Rides
    Ok kill joy, know not to post to much on here in future.
    Just can't see why they would lie? I don't have any of my work done there so it's not like they make money from me.
    But oh well

Rides
    I had the same problem,I got my car dynod and was very happy with the results and then was told by people that it wouldn't be nearly as high as I said.a bit of a let down lol.
    The good thing is it shows even if it is out slightly you have a healthy engine

Rides
    So a few people question your results and your not going to post much in the future! This site is full of enthusiasts that know the cars and setups very well and the correct power levels they should achieve. As long as your happy with your car don't worry so much.
    **Currently breaking**
    RX-8 191, RX-8 231

Rides
    The thing to bear in mind is that hub dyno's and rolling roads measure the power at the wheels, the flywheel figure is guestimated using the operators knowledge.

Personally i only ever quote the figure thats been measured because everything else is debatable.

Also abbey may very well be telling you the truth as they see it, the dyno may not have been configured or sensors are beginning to fail giving false readings but unless you calibrate it regularly then you wouldnt know its reading wrong

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mac View Post
    Pretty much what i was gonna say, the losses should be the same not different.

Transmitted losses are not a percentage
    Absolute rubbish! A 1.1 fiesta has 10hp loss, a 200hp fiesta has 30hp loss... go figure.

In the threads example the losses are inaccurate as the increase in power isnt proportional to the difference of the loss, but generally speaking, of course it's a %, think about it for a moment.