Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V-reg S14a, Works Equips + More, £3500

Rides

V-reg S14a, Works Equips + More, £3500

There are a few things up for sale at the moment which I REALLY want and have done for years so this is going up for sale now.

Basically going to copy the previous thread which I bought it from and edit the issues out which I've now resolved so details are all as follows:

The car used to be an Auto which got converted around 2010. Still auto on logbook, just needs changing over on the logbook.

Comes with 10 months mot, ad two advisories: N/s/r and O/s/r vehicle structure has slight corrosion.
    I checked whilst being mot'd and could see a small hole by the N/s/r sill and the O/s/r being a bit crusty, could easily be welded -since speaking to a new garage about this they've said it should easily go through the next MOT before this actually needs addressing so I've not bothered

Full service history with 5k services whilst in my owner ship with genuine parts used and all oils changed each time. not cheap oils.
    i have loads and loads of reciepts, manuals etc etc..

Standard information

Black V plate and 6 digit plate from new
    Manual
    milage 119k
    Taxed and mot'd

Wheels, Brakes and Suspension

Work Equip 18x10" wheels are kerbed but still look cool
    yokohama 225 tyres up front, 8mm tread, new Junyu 225/45/18's at rear
    R34 skyline brembos, just been rebuilt with new pistons,seals, dust covers. new discs and uprated pads (will confirm brand, They wasnt cheap)
    Braided lines front and rear
    Hydraulic handbrake fitted. not bolted down at present as was fixed on bride seat rail which isnt included in sale
    No ABS
    Recently had a brand new rear brake setup fitted
    Apex coilovers with the race springs, they are very stiff

Body work

Standard body with arches rolled
    front arches tubbed
    front suspension components powder coated, including all removable front panel parts
    rear centre light panel key hole smoothed and painted black
    paint works not imaculate, few carpark dents on the side, even a couple on the roof, also two bird poo marks on roof
    nsr arch bit rusty
    nsf arch little bit dented from arch roll

Engine and electrics

Hdev manifold with all new genuine gaskets and K lock nuts
    braided turbo lines
    Apexi airfilter, needs fettling due to tubbed arches
    new BKR7EIX plugs fitted
    Japspeed exhaust system turbo back with the "low twin pipe" downpipe
    Decat with flex pipe
    Walbro fuel pump
    New 52mm ali rad, new coolant
    New intercooler mid mounted under slam panel, hot side pipes all finished, cold side need tidying, doesnt leak but look crap
    Manual gearbox, braided clutch line, new slave cylinder, stage1 exedy clutch. (No reverse lights)
    Fuse box relocated to glove box and loom tidyed up, removed a/c, abs, headlight wash and evrything else not used
    Battery box in boot with Bmw battery cable used, fusable link and shut off switch on battery box
    Hid's fitted with indicators moved to side lights. Front indicators now redundent and painted black
    Manual welded diff fitted, comes with open auto diff
    Gizzmo boost controller
    rolling roaded at a skyline owners day last year by steve sadler, only a power run @ 285bhp. Not to cofident about this though as i only run 0.8bar boost and hasnt even been mapped. Does now come with a Horsham Stage 1a ecu ready for fitting!

Interior

standard cream leather (Bride seat and rails Not included)
    leather momo wheel and boss with relocated horn
    no airbags, loom or control units fitted
    fuse box in glove box
    washer bottle in boot
    no stereo fitted - can include extremely capable double din head unit for extra, price negotiable
    headlining and door cards covered in hounds tooth material, gear gaitor made of same

Bad bits

Dont want any wasted journeys etc as i hate it when viewing cars stated as mint turn out to be pieces of shit.
    n/s/r arch crusty with small hole in sill - see above
    cold side boost pipe could do with tidying - again see above
    currently has a headlight issue, probably due to a worn wire somewhere. Will reduce price accordingly if left as is but hoping to get fixed this week as I use the car daily.

viewing welcome and can take out for test drives. no joy rides though! Located in Southampton

After £3500 firm. P/X's welcome but there's a very limited selection of cars I'm actually interested in.
    [/COLOR]

Rest of the pics from the original ad can be found here
    Last edited by Monkey; 08-01-2013 at 15:28.

Rides
    i've just edited your post ,as you left the colour ~FBBB something in, which make all the writing gray, the same colour as the B/G.

Rides
    Thank you chap. Much appreciated.

Rides
    Any pics of the rust?

Rides
    Interior pics too.Also what would you be looking at for swaps?

Rides
    Nce car mate would you be interested in a swap for a Lexus is300 same as an is200 but with the 2jz non turbo engine out of the supra

Rides
    Rust pics are in the link to the previous advert. P/x wise I'm after a manual e36 m3, manual 540i, turbo altezza, cefiro or manual 1jz powered anything. I do have cash to go on top for the right car.

Rides
    there is a nice Altezza Turbo (get my cash and add a bit more ) and get the TezzA !!!!!

Rides
    still waiting for your call?!!!

Rides
    Right, much as it pains me to do this I'm going to bump this up. I'll take offers on it but do have a lower limit in mind and, if it starts with a 2, I'm going to tell you where to go.

Spec change is as follows:

Damage to the rear quarter has been repaired, it's not perfect but you have to be looking for it to know the damage is there. Basically what's left is a small dent in the upper quarter that looks like it's just from the arch rolling.

Car no longer has the Equips - now comes with a set of 18 x 10j Rota Grids, fronts running 235/40/18 Federal RS-Rs. There's a small crack in the rear passenger wheel which is losing air, I'm getting this welded up this week or will take less for the car with it not repaired.

Kaaz 1.5 way, 3.9 ratio lsd now fitted to replace the old welder. Welder will still come with the car as an optional extra.

Japspeed rear arm kit all fitted, have the fronts to go with it.

R32 GTR front seats.

Custom gearknob.

Horsham Stage 1a chip fitted.

Brand new battery fitted yesterday.

Will also come with unfitted Part Shop Max modified knuckles, a set of unfitted rear spats in blue, the spare welded diff listed above, a spare Ripspeed universal fit gearknob and can include 8 x 225 40 18 Treads of Malvern tyres, all brand new, assuming they don't sell first.

Overall the car's now a significantly higher spec than it was when I got it, just has some slightly less sexy wheels on it. If you're after something which is a well set up and usable daily drifter then this is probably for you, if you're after something that looks mega sexy then it's probably a bit too functional now. Either way, I can no longer keep it while I'm in New Zealand so it's got to go.

Best pics I have at the moment are of it in action I'm afraid, it's dark and snowing so can't do any more until tomorrow.

Rides
    Dont want to clutter your thread but how much do you want for the equips

Rides
    Already gone I'm afraid chap, that's why it's rolling on the Grids.

Rides
    bummer was going to ask if I can pop over to have a look and if you break gimme a shout im always after some stuff for mine

Rides
    Let me re-phrase - the Equips are gone, the car is still here. It's on a set of Rota Grids instead, as per the post above!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sea squirrel View Post
    Let me re-phrase - the Equips are gone, the car is still here. It's on a set of Rota Grids instead, as per the post above!
    I gathered hence why I said bummer, but if you break gimme a shout...

Rides
    Ah, sorry. Me being a retard.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sea squirrel View Post
    Ah, sorry. Me being a retard.
    Lol no worries

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Rides
    Pm'd

Rides
    Pm sent

Rides