Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What on earth have i done to my back!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I woke up one morning and couldnt walk I literally had to use furniture to hold onto to get about.
    Sounds like a normal Sunday morning for Decaon!

Rides
    ^ lol i was the same - couldnt move.

Rides
    I had pains in my lower back a spasm pain in my left buttock and pains right down my left leg to end of my toes self diagnosed that i should see an osteopath went for 5 £40 sessions which included acupuncture before he said go see a doctor. My doctor was very helpful and had my to hospital for an MRI scan within 3 days. The results said i had 3 of the five lower vertibraes had compressed and were touching the nerves. He then sent my to my local nhs clinic for stretching and help to improve my posture. After 8 free sessions I know how to make the pain go away when it comes back but it does come back

Rides
    Too many ****s...
    How's your eyesight?

Rides
    Just doing a necro on this post as.. well santa decided to drop me off a late present, my sciatica returned on the 27th... lovely.
    Now i have had pain in my back, moderate... mostly since the last big bout 18months back which... well if i had a tall bridge i would have used it in more unconventional means.!!!

So there is me, properly ****ed in total agony as anyone who suffers from this knows.. and i had a big sesh organised.. the rangers/celtic new year fight...
    So i goes out, in insane pain, drank for 7 hours... not helping one jot.. left the party early to go home and....

well today folk are saying to me now i am back at work "**** me you were rubbered Last sat..." or "i saw you utterly ****ed... you couldnt walk"

No shit, i was pretty sober.. i couldnt walk 3 feet without looking like i was Paul Gascoigne.

So back to the docs, more BS.
    I now look like
    A, i have shit myself
    B, I am utterly shit faced.. totally hammered
    C... and this is the norm... a combination of A+B

Yes, ****ing human body - what a ****!

Rides
    have they given you the exercise where you roll around on your back? lay on hard floor flat on your back, tuck your knees up to your chest then rotate your hips and legs side to side and try and make your knees touch the floor on each side. Obviously trying to keep your back as flat to the floor as possible.

Rides
    Yes, the complete useless garbage exercises that make me worse, i have been in more "odd" positions than a Trump hooker.