Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SR20DET Silicone Radiator Hose - £34.99 Delivered!

Rides
    Hi SXOC members!

We have in stock our Nissan SR20DET Silicone Radiator Hose Kit and as always are offering them to you guys at a great price!
    Check out the details below:

Nissan SR20DET Silicone Radiator Hose Kit

Our multi-layer silicone hoses are the perfect upgrade for the OEM items, providing increased strength and durability along with brightening up your engine bay.

Features:

Two piece hose kit
    Temperature range: -50°C to 220°C
    5mm thick four-layer construction in order to withstand higher pressures than OEM items
    Direct replacement for OEM items.

Please note: only suitable for Nissan 180SX, PS13 Silvia, S14, S14a and S15 with SR20DET engine. Will also fit 200SX S13 with SR20DET engine fitted.

These retail at £44.99 but we are offering them to SXOC members for...

£34.99 including next-day UK delivery!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card. Or...

...if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of which product(s) you wish to order.

Don't miss out on this offer!!!

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Regards

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

We've had a busy day getting your orders dispatched, however its not to late to get a last minute order placed!

To order then get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

Today's the start of a new week and our sales team are available to answer your questions or process your order's!

You can contact one of the team on 08444 489 080 to order between the hours of 8:30-17:30 Monday - Friday

I look forward to hearing form more of you this week!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08444 489 080 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi SXOC members!

We have in stock our Nissan SR20DET Silicone Radiator Hose Kit and as always are offering them to you guys at a great price!

Our multi-layer silicone hoses are the perfect upgrade for the OEM items, providing increased strength and durability along with brightening up your engine bay.

Features:

Two piece hose kit
    5mm thick four-layer construction in order to withstand higher pressures than OEM items

Please note: only suitable for Nissan 180SX, PS13 Silvia, S14, S14a and S15 with SR20DET engine. Will also fit 200SX S13 with SR20DET engine fitted.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card. Or...

...if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of which product(s) you wish to order.

Regards

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Its only flipping Friday!!!!

The weekend is here and lots of you I expect will be fitting the parts that we sent out this week, If you however didn't get chance to order that don't panic!!

You can order anytime of day and night by sending over your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery.

Any orders placed now will be shipped on Monday and be with you on Tuesday!

If you have any questions or queries then do not hesitate to get n touch on 08444 489 080, the sales team and I look forward to receiving your phone calls before the day is over

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys we have our Radiator hoses in stock and ready for immediate dispatch!

To order call our sales team on 08444 489 080 or if its easier you can send a message to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing us with your:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact Number
    Telephone Number

and a reminder of the product/products you wish to order and we can arrange for this to be dispatched for next day delivery

I look forward to hearing from more of you today and answering your questions.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

The weeks are going crazy fast and once again its the end of a week!

If you didn't manage to find time to place your order then don't panic as you can either call us today on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment any time of day or night including on the weekends to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing our sales team with your:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Mobile number (To receive notification of delivery)
    Email address (To receive your invoice)

and a reminder of the products you are paying for.. we can then process your order at the first opportunity.

I look forward to hearing form more of you before the day is over and hope that you have a great weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi SXOC members!

Features:

Two piece hose kit

Regards

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys we have our Radiator hoses in stock and ready for immediate dispatch!

To order call our sales team on 08444 489 080 or if its easier you can send a message to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing us with your:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact Number
    Telephone Number

and a reminder of the product/products you wish to order and we can arrange for this to be dispatched for next day delivery

I look forward to hearing from more of you today and answering your questions.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys!

We still have these available to you at the great forum price you see advertised. Our sales team are available to take your calls on 08444 489 080 and our dispatch team will be able to send these out to you today for delivery tomorrow.

Get in touch to order!

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

if you have any questions then just post them on up and we will answer as soon s posisble!

Regards
    Paul