Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 4

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewaysfun View Post
    I had the exact same issue with Forza Horizon. I picked it up from the depot 5 days after the release date. Amazon are using APLE around where I live, and they are utter shite. They wont post a cd through the letter box, insisting that a signature is required.... ****ers. Defo put a comlaint in about their new delivery company, and it seems there are already a huge amounts of complaints going in to them. I am now getting all amazon stuff delivered to my work address to guarantee signature and delivery
    I can understand them wanting a signature as proof of delivery, means theres less likely to be people trying to claim things haven't arrived and get their money back when they have arrived.
    I can't have things delivered to my work
    bovvered?

Rides
    My worry is that I just won't get into Halo 4 as much as I did Reach or ODST, they had their own slight takes on the story and gameplay - ODST for example where if an elite sneezes near you then you die.

It looks good but it's the first Halo game (other than Halo Wars) that I haven't rushed out to buy. I like the idea of the new story and 343 did a stunning job on the Halo Anniversary edition but reports all say that this feels like the first Halo rather than Reach - I thought that Bungie nailed it with Reach.

Halo 4 seems to be more about multiplayer than all of the others.... or at least it seems to be promoted as such and I can't stand a game that is sold for it's multiplayer - which is why I hated Black Ops. I'm tempted to get it but for once I'd rather borrow a copy then see if it's any good

Rides
    I understand the campaign is ment to be huge. I can't really comment as my Xbox didn't save my first go at campaign due to lack of space so I'm only on the second mission still

As has been said though it looks and sounds fantastic, the controls seem good and in some ways it's quite nice to go back to the Halo one style of only one weapon at a time
    Warthogs sound pretty cool now too

Rides
    I'm loving it so far, single player is great the story line keeps you interested and entertained plus the multiplayer is just as good if not better than the rest. Lots of single player stuff to do in the game.
    I've not had time to try it all out yet but will do this weekend!

Rides
    Reviews have said 8 hours on normal for the campaign. That's about 2x the recent CoD games.
    On legendary, I can see it lasting a little bit longer.
    Spartan Ops is pretty interesting, too. I just wish the upgrades you 'earned' carried over to the campaign.

Rides
    Enjoyed the campaign a lot. A little confused at some of the details, but overall very good. Played it through on Heroic so will move to Legendary once the missus gives me a few hours freedom

Impressed by the Spartan Ops episodes but not so much by the Spartan Ops gameplay. And again, as typical for me with all Halo's bar 'Reach', not particularly impressed with online.

Great, great game though. Love it.

Rides
    Played for a few hrs last night. Started on heroic....died a lot already. The game is damn pretty!!!

Have realised that I don't have most of you lot on xbox....spent to much time pc gaming lol

Rides
    The single player is brilliant, truly fantastic but the multi play....oh my giddy aunt it bloody awesome i got black ops 2 earlier played it for an hour then put halo on and 4 hours later ihad to drag myself off it.

I adore this game

Rides
    Halo 2 MADE me buy an Xbox I may have to do the same with this
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    Black PlOps 2 has confirmed to me that my next years gaming will be consumed by Halo instead.
    I might use Plops 2 as a coaster for my cup of tea whilst playing Halo

Rides
    I'm enjoying the online but it gets on my tits when people keep picking the same maps over and over again!
    And once your voted you can't leave the lobby! But apart from that its great

Rides
    Bought it

Played it

Finished it

Loved it

And is it just me or cortana's boobs getting bigger?

Rides
    Completed it the other day, absolutely fantastic!! Story was gripping, and I nearly cried at the end!!

It's everything I wanted it to be
    http://sxoc.com/vbb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11238&dateline=1227414084
    Quote Originally Posted by S14 Stu View Post
    I'm not a big ford fan but the RS500 is a legend, you cannot take away from it its Icon status and to suggest that its a chavvy car is like saying Kirsten Scott Thomas is a council estate slapper

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by GAV200 View Post
    And is it just me or cortana's boobs getting bigger?
    Yeah I noticed that the first time she made an appearance
    bovvered?

Rides
    Her ass is getting nicer too I thought

Rides
    Bought it two days ago, sat unwrapped and unplayed due to working on the car and drift day. Can't wait to finally play it when I get around to it. Sounds exciting!