Thread: Need drivers side original s14a headlight. Where can you get new parts?

Rides

Need drivers side original s14a headlight. Where can you get new parts?

I have a S14a and need a new drivers side or set of headlights. Where do we get replacements for these - my Nissan dealer is wanting 350 juts for the lights without fitting. Seems expensive to me .. If anyone has a set of drivers side let me know.

Another question where can I get the Clear Crystal versions I have seen on the web. I've usually gone to Nissan to get things done but now that my car is becoming 'classical' I'm having search more.

Thanks in advance

Rides
    http://www.frsport.com/Nissan-Genuin...T_p_15679.html

its from the states so i dont know how much shipping and import tax would be, maybe someone else on here has ordered one

Rides
    I'm guessing the USA versions would have different settings than UK but I shall have a look - thanks

Rides
    I was going to PM you but you have PM's turned off?

I have two drivers side ones which you could make into one good one (I might be able to do this for you, but at the moment I am very busy so can't guarantee it).
    One has a crack in the glass but all the plastic back is in perfect condition with no broken clips, the other has quite a lot of damage to plastic back but the glass is in good condition.
    Last edited by Ghazoobe; 08-10-2012 at 12:51.
    bovvered?

Rides
    Get one from a breakers. There are two breakers who trade on here - GDUK Parts and Driftbitz.

Also, check in the breakers section as there are always cars being broken and when they are crashed they are usually going backwards so the h/lights don't get broken

The US headlight won't be right for a RHD car (dip will point the wrong way) and won't cost you much less than Nissan once you've paid postage and import tax.

If you post up in your local subforum (East or West Midlands) , you might find someone local willing to help you fit it in exchange for tea/coffee/beer.

Rides
    Just look on ebay
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Just look on ebay
    Sometimes you never think of the obvious. I should do that for the bits I'm looking for.