Thread: Back again! from Bognor Regis!

Rides

Back again! from Bognor Regis!

Hi all,

I used to be on this forum when I was 19 as Ollies13, I had a 1990 'H' UK S13 which was fully rebuilt to which I sort of ruined it...

After meeting a few kurbs and killing the turbo I sold up and have had about 20 cars since then :/

Now I am back in another 'H' 1990 UK 13 in the same grey colour that I had before

Here she is..

I got this VERY cheap and there was a reason for that, it has been sitting in a field for the last 7 years without moving..

So I Just ran it through a MOT which the resulted in this...

So needless to say, I was looking for a shell!

Which I went to see this evening and bought

So now starts the stripping of the Grey 13 and making the already solid light blue 13 as I want it before swapping the parts over.

Obviously I will start a Project thread but just thought I would post all in here as a hello to the club

Ollie

Rides
    Not 100% on exactly how to post pictures where you don't have to click a link... I'm sure I will figure it out eventually.

I look forward to everyone's feedback

Rides
    Got it boom

Rides
    welcome mate i use to live in pagham in bognor moved there when i was 16 from london im back in london now but still visit my mum in bognor so may see you around some time !! u got alot of work to do looking at the mot mate