Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the 1 car you have owned that you wished you still did own?

Rides

what is the 1 car you have owned that you wished you still did own?

ill start lol mine was a mk 2 astra gte 16v. awesome car and now quite rare ,id love to own one again .

whats your fav car?

Rides
    DC5, will own one again some day

Rides
    Renault Clio 182. Quality all round motor.

Rides
    Alot of my old cars I'd love back, but I always had to sell one to afford another.. The best I could do is pick three, my old 350 quid 50k mile EF9 SIR, purely for the fact it was showroom mint condition for less money than the average spoiler and felt/handled like a new car would come first. My first S13silvia would come second as it was my first RWD car, my first purhased vehicle and I was set-up very well suspension wize. Third would be my first car, my EE9 uk vtec - purely for nost***ic reasons.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by driftk1ng View Post
    ill start lol mine was a mk 2 astra gte 16v. awesome car and now quite rare ,id love to own one again .

whats your fav car?
    I owned 2 Mk2 16v GTE's and still have them saved as a favourite search on eBay as I'd love another at some point. Not sure if there are rose tinted glasses involved, but I remember them fondly.

First white one (G285APU) got stolen and I sold the second (H350DAG) to buy a new GSXR750.

Rides
    my baby. ls1 , straight through exhaust , drift setup , epic

Attached Images Attached Images

Rides
    My old Peugeout 106GTi. Unreliable as hell, but it put a big grin on my face every time I drove it.

Rides
    My old nova. Miss that car so much. Spent so much of my life outside in the rain playing with it lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    I owned 2 Mk2 16v GTE's and still have them saved as a favourite search on eBay as I'd love another at some point. Not sure if there are rose tinted glasses involved, but I remember them fondly.

First white one (G285APU) got stolen and I sold the second (H350DAG) to buy a new GSXR750.

A car I'venever owned, but was so jealous when a mate of mine picked a 16v up from the north coast of Scotland for a penny a month ago - it's literally like it's rolled out the showroom! I do remember seeing a few overtake my old man though when I was 15-16 and they seemed pretty quick!

Rides
    Black XR2i, utterly mint and so much nicer than the rot-box XR2 it replaced. When I got it at 18 it felt like the fastest car in the world.

PXed it for about £400 when I got my 200, barely seems worth it now.

I also miss my Puma a huge amount for just everyday grins, tried to recapture it with our Scirocco, but it's not the same.

Rides
    My S13. All it needed was a power upgrade, maybe the sound deadening done properly and it would have been excellent.

DC5 was a far better car for my purposes at the time but I never formed the same attachment to it. By far the best all-round car I've owned though.

Rides
    My old Datsun 180B SSS bought for £400 off my Dad in 1980 on my 18th birthday

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    My first legal car, Austin Healey Sprite, turned out it was a factory racer. Worth about £25k now.

One car I would love again was my sister's Talbot Samba, smashed the absolute crap out of it everywhere. You could see why they made such good Rally cars.

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Its a toughy..... I would have to say...

My s2000, would have saved me from all the hassle I've had with the 180sx that replaced it

Rides
    Seat ibiza for me,

Don't know what you've got til its gone and all that

1.9pd 100. Running 160bhp at the wheels just from a map. We shit of a shovvel and always retured good mpgs. Nothing ever went wrong. Except the weekly smashed sump from running it too low

My first true car love. And only to be realised when it was driving away in to the sunset.

Rides
    100hp at the fly to 160hp at the wheels after a map? I want to know your mapper!

I miss my old 14a. But I wouldn't want it back now, can't be bothered will all the rust hassle etc, got rid of it at the right time

Rides
    None of them. One I miss most is the S14a but I don't regret selling it.

Rides
    My 2nd black S13

Was such a good car. Really regret selling it, especially as it was written off a few weeks later by the new owner

Rides
    I still own every car I've bought so far, but I'll miss my boxster when it goes
    Making room for an S15 though so it's fine

Rides
    My r32 - i had just got it how i wanted it, and then had to sell. Very frustrating. I can imagine if i had kept it, it would have cost me a lot more money than it was worth, but i somehow feel it would have been worth it