Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed by ADZS13

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglancs View Post
    never heard of that one Alan, my banks answer would go along the lines of 'jeff off' to that
    that's cos you work for the wrong one

I used to do them all the time - it's not guaranteed by any stretch, sending a recall is a straight forward swift message, it's the remaining time to chase and get an answer that's the pain.

s13silvia - I've never known the police get involved except for an odd incident involving interpol, that was for money laundering, not for alleged theft.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    Awaiting other side of story opcorn:

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglancs View Post
    Awaiting other side of story opcorn:
    Were you trying for this, Craig... ?

Rides
    Haha sure was Jonny and the code is?

Rides
    Cheers jonny

Rides
    [QUOTE=craiglancs;6230597]Cheers jonny][/QUOTE

Straight away after reading that, I thought of Jack Nicholson, an axe and a door

Rides
    Well guys, after some months of silence I also have to admit that ADZS13 is a scammer ! Don't do business with this guy !!!

To make the story short :

At the beginning of February I bought a set of kouki tail lights from him. I had to wait a week before he couldn't ship them because of his work, and he wanted the payement in advance to put them aside because he had other people that were interested. Because we were talking about koukies I could understand and I immediately transferred the money with paypal.

A week later I got the message the koukies were on their way, but I never got a tracking number.

2 weeks later I still got nothing. After several mails he answered telling me the package got damaged and was returned to his place. The bottom panel got twisted and the lights got damaged, he could not resell them. Shit happens and I didn't questioned any further. He promised me a full refund, but I had to wait a month because he was short on cash.... apparently he already spended the money I paid him.

Mars : No payment ...

Avril : payment of 270£ (of the total off 330£) He said he couldn't do more that month.

Mai : His paypal account got shut down. I suggested to refund me by wire transfer. I give him my IBAN/BIC numbers, but he said he couldn't do the payment because he needed other numbers I've never heard of.

June .. a whole month of radio silence ...

Juli : I found out that another member of the dutch SXOC board had been victim of the same person. We both asked ADZS13 to settle his debt. He said he transferred the money and that we had to wait a couple of days before the money arrives (international payment) We've been waiting for 1.5 weeks and still nothing.

Rides
    I'm pretty sure I've sold stuff to him in the past

As for international money transfers - the instant I clicked send with HSBC they had the money in their Australian account... well there was a total of around 5 seconds of delay over skype plus another few seconds of so for the reply.

Santander however.... you have to be lucky and hope it's a full moon soon for money to be sent

Rides
    I'm not a bloody scammer

That's why I refunded you

You neglect to tell anyone about the fact you told me to refund the other 60 to Twincam. I ask Twincam and he says NO don't do this. Then it all changes and he says yes you can. I then get told I might have the wrong account details. This hasn't gone smoothly by any means but at the same time it's not been plain sailing my end.

Pm comign your way now

edited to add again I have sold loads and bought loads on here with no issues.
    Last edited by ADZS13; 10-07-2012 at 09:50.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ADZS13 View Post
    I'm not a bloody scammer

That's why I refunded you

You neglect to tell anyone about the fact you told me to refund the other 60 to Twincam. I ask Twincam and he says NO don't do this. Then it all changes and he says yes you can. I then get told I might have the wrong account details. This hasn't gone smoothly by any means but at the same time it's not been plain sailing my end.

Pm comign your way now

edited to add again I have sold loads and bought loads on here with no issues.
    Just give the geezar his money back dude, the sooner done the sooner this thread can close. Frankly if you were on the other side, having sent someone 300 quid you would be fumin (especially seeing you are in financial difficulty based on your other thread) , its a LOT of money.

Rides
    If you are not a scammer I don't think you have a problem with settling this in public.
    You never fully refunded me, so I don't think it is honoust to say you refunded me ... (I can buy a Z32 MAF for the lasting part to give you an idea of the numbers ...)
    I'm sorry, but over the last months I've got x promises that the money has been transferred and we never saw nothing.
    I got in touch with TCD only last week which gave you already 4 months time to settle things between us.
    Even last week you wrote us a message the money was transferred AFTER TCD got you his ok ... the money should arrive for Friday of last week. Why haven't we got our money as you did the transfer? Another lie?

So here is the deal :
    1 - You add my 60£ to 320£ you still owe to TCD. So a total of 380£ (as my IBAN/BIC don't seem to work for you). I'll arrange later with TCD for my share (60£)
    2 - Once you transferred the money you'll leave us a message with prove the payment has been done in this topic to let us know.
    3 - TCD will notice when the money arrives on his bancaccount and your name will be cleaned.
    Last edited by bakke; 10-07-2012 at 10:09.

Rides
    As for the lasting point : I don't know you and I don't want to judge you but it seems you are a lucky person.
    You sold me a pair of kouki tail lights in February ... another pair to TCD in may. Both got damaged while shipped and you still can offer a 3th set to TCD.
    I really would like to know where you got them, I thought kouki's were more rare than that. NEVER knew about someone who had 3 pairs of Kouki's lying around.
    I really would like to see those 3 pairs (2 damaged and one in good nick together on photo to take away my doubt about you ...

Rides
    damn this sounds dodgy, how can two offshore buyers have the same items sent and then both packages get damaged and the whole situation dragged out for months.

If you're not a scammer, from an outside perspective it just sounds like you havent got the money to refund them, if so, just be honest rather than fob them off and avoid public shaming like this!

either way, just give them their money back and if you can't be honest about it and I'm sure they'll be patient and understanding.

Following this, i wont be buying from you or selling to you

Rides
    I want the Suede steering wheel you are selling but after reading this I just won't risk sending my money to you. I could send it to Bakke to help clear your debt to him and you send the wheel to me.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bakke View Post
    As for the lasting point : I don't know you and I don't want to judge you but it seems you are a lucky person.
    You sold me a pair of kouki tail lights in February ... another pair to TCD in may. Both got damaged while shipped and you still can offer a 3th set to TCD.
    I really would like to know where you got them, I thought kouki's were more rare than that. NEVER knew about someone who had 3 pairs of Kouki's lying around.
    I really would like to see those 3 pairs (2 damaged and one in good nick together on photo to take away my doubt about you ...

I am afraid this is the point that worries me, if it sounds dodgy, then it probably is!
    despite all difficulty's it should have been well sorted by now IMO, shame i have just moved from East Sussex to Norfolk, or i would have popped around for a word with this guy for you.

Rides
    Two people with exactly the same problem in a transaction with you and still not a complete refund. This makes you look bad. Get it sorted asap.

Rides
    Yep I hold my hands up to the fact I didn't handle this well and ****ed it up. They will get refunded in full. Ill pm both now

Edited: I have asked for my for sale thread to be closed until I sort all this
    Last edited by ADZS13; 10-07-2012 at 12:02.

Rides
    Hey ADZS13

As requested in PM: my paypall account is bakke at skynet.be
    Are you going to refund me on my paypal or by transferring my part to TCD. Both are OK to me. Just wanting to know which account to keep an eye on.

Rides
    I will keep them seperate to avoid confusion. I have asked for TC's paypal too.

Rides
    Sounds to me like things just got a little f**ked up, it happens - I'm not taking any sides but something similar has happened to me with couriers and other promises getting mis-translated and other issues. Made me look like a right c*nt even though I did everything I physically could (bar hiring a van and driving it there myself at great expense as I would have to have an unpaid day off work too).

Sh*t happens, looks like it's all going to be sorted so all should be well