Thread: Where can I put a "whats it worth" thread?

Rides

Where can I put a "whats it worth" thread?

Looking to sell my 1998 s14a but due to the condition, (its totally road legal, mot and tax till oct/nov) but needs a bit of work to get it to a decent standard, or can be used as a drift car. It has 212,000 miles on it, it has vvt rattle but runs well, full stage 1a with map. just want to know what sort of money I should be asking?

Thanks again

Rides
    £50 and you have a deal!

Rides
    As much as I would love to accept your offer Im going to have to say no this time :P!

Rides
    With those miles it wont be worth much mate. Good luck though!

Rides
    What's the difference between 100K and 200K ?

Condition will be everything. For a sensible valuation you'll need pics of all the usual suspect rust spots, evidence of any suspension, brakes and engine work and the interior.

Could be anywhere between 0 and £2,500 depending on those things I would have thought unless its got lots of bling.

Rides
    as far as rust goes, it has a litle bit on the arch, some on roof at the back, its not a "mint" or even excellent example but if someones willing to put a bit of effort it itll be a decent car. I use it regularly but I guess im used to it! Im not looking for a great deal really I would be happy with £800

it needs welding on the back of the sills, (no real visible rust its just underneath) it doesnt have the abs connected up, it has VVt rattle and leaks the odd drop of oil, it will need bushes etc doing but not vital along with a few cosmetic bits and pieces but nothing major. its on standard wheels and lowered but only by 25mm and not on coilies. its a nice enough car I just fancy a change (looking at s2000's)

Rides
    IMO once you go over 100K mileage is irrelevant. It's a high-mileage car and will be bought as such.

it's all down to the condition of the individual vehicle. Get some pics up of the good & bad points and it'll be easier to say

Rides
    if i were you i would swap out the stage 1a bits and sell it cheap. if it has mot it has to be worth 1500-2k i would think, other option is to strip some bits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    Sold it for £800, didnt want the hassle of stripping it, I bought it for £1400 nearly two years ago and its repaid me in fun time and again

Rides
    Ah fair play mate, well at least you didnt lose much then i must be well of the pace with what there worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    I think I probably could have gotten a bit more, but like I said I wasnt interested in haggling or anything, was a quick very smooth sale to Gaz off of here

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Wow! One that beats my 196k miles! Although I have been accused of swapping the clocks in the past... Bought it at 140k and just drove it a lot!!

Wonder who does have the highest mileage though?