Thread: front lips

Rides

front lips

Hi im sure loads of you have already seen this as its on the website, but im in love with it but have no idea what lip it is opinions

Mike

Rides
    Best lip for the S13 in my opinion, but then I would say that as thats the lip that I have

Its made by Xenon and you'll need to get it imported from the States mate or you could try finding a second hand one for sale..... but you've probably more chance of winning the lottery

Rides
    Its a xenon lip

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Wish I could fit one, but here you go fella;

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/xen5351.html

East Bear lip looks even better, but I've got even less chance of one of those fitting.

Rides
    thanks for the replys guys they do look awsome, it trying to find out what it was i came across that east bear one, it is very nice, think suttle things like the lips can look so much better then crazy body kits etc

Rides
    Totally agree with you about the subtle styling lips. I love the look of a stock S13 and these lips just add to the styling.

There were 3 different lips that I was looking at when I came to my decision, eastbear was one of them and the other one was the veilside one (cant remember the exact one but if you search "veilside 180sx" into google images then its the 5th or 6th pic along, of a white 180sx. Looks the best imo, but I was getting quotes for around £450 for it, which I thought a little bit steep for a lip

Oh and by the way, I had a little dig through my emails and I found out that the company I used to get my Xenon lip was called "CarID" not sure if thats any help, but they were very helpful when I was making enquiries and worked out to be cheaper than anyone else by around £100

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewaysfun View Post
    Totally agree with you about the subtle styling lips. I love the look of a stock S13 and these lips just add to the styling.

There were 3 different lips that I was looking at when I came to my decision, eastbear was one of them and the other one was the veilside one (cant remember the exact one but if you search "veilside 180sx" into google images then its the 5th or 6th pic along, of a white 180sx. Looks the best imo, but I was getting quotes for around £450 for it, which I thought a little bit steep for a lip

Oh and by the way, I had a little dig through my emails and I found out that the company I used to get my Xenon lip was called "CarID" not sure if thats any help, but they were very helpful when I was making enquiries and worked out to be cheaper than anyone else by around £100
    ahhhhh cheers matey was going to ask how much you got yours for as i was getting a bit worried when people were saying about it being really rare lol, and its funny i did exactly the same trying to find it i saw the veilside one too, id say i wasnt the biggest fan of it, think veilside its like marmite hate or love :P and then id say the east bear then deffo top favourite is the xenon lip you lucky person lol