Thread: new member from the wirral (with pics)

Rides

new member from the wirral (with pics)

hi all

i sold my supra n/a last week and ive replaced it with an s14 its taking abit of getting used as it feels completely different to the supra and its also the first turbo car ive owned......and im loving it

they love pics over on mkivsupra.net so heres some for you guys

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Looks tidy, that. Bestest colour too - and don't let anyone say otherwise

Whats the Scenic doing in the garage?! Get it out and put the Nissan in there! Priorities, dude

Oh yeah, and welcome

Rides
    thanks dude i made up with! i was stuck between blue or red but blue won!

bodywork needs abit of tlc but its rust free and that pretty rare from what ive heard?

the garage isnt mine the photo's were taken when i picked it up....it doesnt look that shiney now

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Yes, rust free is pretty hard to come by. But not impossible - take care of it and if you spot any starting, sort it out! I didn't and now one of my rear arches needs new metal (good excuse for overfenders though )

Check your strut tops and seams, under the PAS reservior, rear arches (all round) bottom of the front arches (where they bolt into the sill), sills, under the spare wheel and behind the rear bumper. IIRC those are the areas usually hit.

Give Jem a pm - get him to come give the car a good detailing - its well worth the money. Have a butchers in his trader section for some example pics.

Rides
    Cheers for the advice mate i'll keep an eye out

I like the look of overfenders and vented wings! both front wings are scratched and need attention anyway

detailing is well up there on my to do list I had the supra detailed and couldnt believe it was the same car!

Rides
    Lovely looking car, whoever you bought that of must have a real keen eye for taste and style