Thread: 4x114.3 16" Compomotive CX's - FRESH REFURB, any colour you want - big shiney dish!

Rides

4x114.3 16" Compomotive CX's - FRESH REFURB, any colour you want - big shiney dish!

*Thread copied from Driftworks*

So these are just about finished, only awaiting paint for the centres. This is where you - the potential buyer - has a choice of colour for the centres!

BASICALLY:
    I bought these wheels for my Civic, I was going to fit them instead of the Meisters I had, but then my car caught fire! So now I have an S14 with no need for 16s, or 4x114.3 wheels. I was considering swapping the hubs to four and fitting them, just to be different. But in being different, I would also be an idiot with large amounts of gay thrown in. So they're for sale. The barrels I have had back from the polishers, they are AMAZING. Like mirror finish. The centres have been blasted, and are awaiting paint, so if you like what you see and are genuinely interested, I can/will have the centres painted any colour you like, as part of the deal.

I am unsure of offsets, but basically all the wheels have 5" rear sections, the 8s with 3" fronts and the 9s with 4" fronts, so that is actually how much dish you have! Pretty manly. These also come with the all important centre caps. I can have the bolts painted any colour you like too, but I was probably going to get them done in black.

I can send these assembled or in pieces, however you like. This is all for a price though. I saw a set of 7s and 8s in BMW fitment with an asking price of £1300 - quite a lot. So.. even though these wheels are cooler, manlier and generally more awesome than those, I am *only* asking for £1000 without tyres. These wheels are like brand new remember.

CONDITION:
    10/10

SIZE:
    16x8 pair
    16x9 pair

PCD:
    4x114.3

Pictures: All of these shots are before the refurb, so can see how they look. I also have a picture of the barrels back from the polishers. They are stunning imo!

Sat on BBS centres, so these are what the hoops look like polished up:

So yeah, that's them. The asking price is £1000. Might seem steep to some, but you get the choice of colour and they are like brand new... If I could afford 17 or 18" barrels from Rotiform and the cost of redrilling them I would probably put them on the S14, but that pretty much renders them totally new wheels and very expensive.

Rides
    Also forgot to mention these will come with brand new BBS valves!

Rides
    Pm'd u on dw mate