Thread: 10.5 x 19 et20 Rota Grid Drifts

Rides

10.5 x 19 et20 Rota Grid Drifts

Right so ive had these on my 350 and my aristo and as the aristo is going ( without these ) the new cars wont be needing such monsterous wheels so selling pr part exing

All in very good condition but one or two do have a tiny bit of kerbing ( some no bigger than a tic-tac ). None of the marks are from parking and running the kerb, they came from getting on and off my drive, having 245/35/19 tyres means there is only about a inch gap between the road and the exposed rim so even very very low driveway kerbs can catch the rims.

anyway they all straight as an arrow and all have near new Avon ZZ3 245/35/19 tyres ( 5-6mm at least )

10.5 x19 with a lovely bit of dish and concaved spokes make them look deep and big
    5x114.3 pcd
    et20

these cost 1100 new then the zz3's are about 160 each so its about 1800 worth of wheels and tyres once delivered

£1150

im open to part ex with 17's and/or 18's but miust be similar size ie) 9j, 9.5j, 10j etc etc etc and low offsets , nothing higher than 30 and even at that et they need to be special

pics ( will get more of the damage today/tomorrow )

Rides
    pics of marks... 2 wheels are mark free , one has very very very light kerb rub which is about 6 inch long and tbh you could sand it out by hand in a few mins, very very shallow scracthes and the other marks are slightly deeper but very small ( rim touching the drop down kerb when reverseing due to stretch and profile )

wheels are als dirty due to rain

tyre depth

Rides
    Sold mods can delete it ya want

Spank you very much