Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S15 Silvia - My new project.

Rides
    After a long time without an update I have the car back running thanks to Richard bradley for the hard work, everything is pretty much good to go, only have a slight clutch issue which I can hopefully get sorted soon.

And a small video of it running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ruqm_kSXE

A few minor issues to sort out before I can drive it right, the clutch master cylinder needs modified and the exhaust needs to be slightly higher.

Huge thanks to Richard Bradley for the top quality work getting all the bits and pieces I couldnt do done for the car.

More to come soon.

Rides
    Small update, have the car pretty much back together, managed to destroy my instrument panel in the midst of putting my dash in (Shorted it out or some shit)

Had some problems with the clutch which have now been sorted, removed the pin from the vectra master cylinder, shortened it and threaded it to allow some adjustment, also replaced the ****ed up old slave cylinder pin with something a bit longer.

Old left new right.

Raised the FMIC up some, cut the oem bumper to allow it in and looking fairly stockish.

Sold the SSR's in favor of some 18's, 18x10ET-2 and 18x9ET0 Volk GTC Face 2's, Just need smaller tyres, a little camber and repainted in silver.

Still ironing out problems with the 1JZ, think I need a new rocker cover gasket, idle control valve and a little luck lol

More to come soon.