Thread: Lovely Damson '98 S14a with 80k, coilovers, bargain for anyone who can weld £1800

Rides

Lovely Damson '98 S14a with 80k, coilovers, bargain for anyone who can weld £1800

Well where do I start, i'm absolutely gutted.

Spent ages searching for the mintest s14a i could find a year ago and paid top money for it, low miles, FSH and what looked like a great base for many years of happy driving.. until the other day for the MOT.

The sills and rear arches are shot, seatbelt anchorage points etc. too. I just dont have the money to pay for it to get fixed, otherwise i would keep it. If you can weld/know someone that does, this car will be a steal.

Specs:
    '98 Damson Nissan S14a R reg
    80k miles - runs like a dream
    fsh
    pretty standard.
    long tax i think (will find out how much)

Goodies:
    MeisterR ZetaR coilovers (basically HSD's, not thin shocked apex stuff)
    catback motoria exhaust - got japspeed turbo elbow, downpipe and decat that can go with sale for £130, also got standard exhaust to go with sale if wanted
    K&N induction
    hkb boss, will be taking the wheel - standard wheel included
    driftworks drift button

Thats all i can think of at the moment. its absolutely mint panel wise and interior, like a low mileage 14a should be.. its just the sills and arches. the clutch bearing is a bit whiney but nothing to worry about straight away. I will post pictures of rust tonight and some more up to date general ones.

If you come to view knowing your stuff, you wont be dissapointed with this. worth loads more in bits too if you want to do that, but i just dont have the space or time.

£1800 no offers please, i think this is a good fair price. I just want an easy sale as i will be picking up my replacement car tomorrow and there is no space. Car can be driven and there are no other known faults but it will need to be trailered away as obviously, there is no MOT.

As said, if you can weld or want a complete donor car, this is an absolute bargain.

Thanks for looking, any questions just post in here to keep it all together for everyone.

Pics:

Rides
    More pics on driftworks.. prov. sold after this evenings viewing.

Rides
    Was let down last night so she is back up for sale. I am around all day today and tomorrow if you would like to arrange a viewing please PM me. thanks

Rides

Rides

Rides
    make me an offer i cannot refuse and take it away tomorrow or monday.. i will listen to offers.

Rides
    hi mates the lowest you will take?

Rides
    Make me an offer buddy and we can talk about it

Cheers

Rides
    How many rfr's on the vt30 mate is it just one page?

Rides
    Everything on the failure sheet is pictured mate 1500 and take it away tomorrow..

Rides
    I need the number to your mot station! An airbag light is a straight fail as of jan 1st so I think someone didn't get the memo lol so the bulb will need removing or a resistor fitting into the steering wheel wiring. As for the rust, that is literally nothing! Having welded an s13 back together and also replacing cills and footwells on my old range Rover what I can see in the pics youd spend more time cuting the templates than preping or welding them on lol

As long as the mot station hasn't missed other rust issues that's a great price for an easily fixed car, good luck with the sale fella

Rides
    Thanks man, i just simply could not afford to have it done

Now SOLD. Thanks to everyone for the interest.