Thread: Mirrored no claims bonus

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides

Mirrored no claims bonus

Does anyone know if AF offer a mirrored ncb for a second car? I have my nissan insured with them currently which has ~9 years ncb on it currently.

I have a policy on my landrover but as it's on a classic policy i'm not sure if it's building any ncb
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    They should do mate , I had a type r as my daily with 9 years ncb and they mirrored it on my 15 and let me build up on the new policy

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    They didnt mirror it at all. Far from it actually which I found very disappointing. I managed to haggle £200 off the price but its still an expensive premium IMO.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I rang them and they said they would. They wanted 800 quid a year for my battered old Toyota 4runner! Went to Admiral and they gave me 2 years NCB as a welcome and the policy came in at 400 quid.

Rides
    Flux mirrored my 200sx policy onto my turbo punto no problems, very reasonable price given the mods as well AND when the punto died a fiery death, they let me keep my NCB since it was on the SX, not the punto!