Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the strangest thing you've seen.

Rides

Whats the strangest thing you've seen.

I don't mean docs scary avatar or films.

I mean in real life something you've seen or heard or even felt and really can't explain or understand it?

Seen a few things but the one that always gets me is a few years ago me and my gf had a break when she moved overseas. I started to see this girl she lived on a farm place with her parents they lived in the main house she lived in a converted outbuilding about 50ft away from the main house I stayed over a few times and you got the odd bang like a door shutting in my head put it down to the wind. On one night tho was woken up in the early hours by the kitchen cabinet doors opening and banging shut repeatedly. The girl woke up too saying oh that happens now and again it will stop in a sec. I went and looked it stopped as I got close one of the doors was still open. My heart rate was like 200BPM the door was still locked, windows closed. I've never been so close to shitting myself or having a heart attack :S

To this day I don't know what was going on wether it was a joke or some sort of illusion. Her parents said it happened in the main house once or twice and its something you get used to. It was a very old building used to be for storage before been converted. I only stayed there once again after that due to getting back with my gf and been terrified

Rides
    I once saw a man eat his own head.

Rides
    The only thing that's ever 'bothered' me is when I had a massive case of deja vu on holiday. The scary part was that I had told my parents a week beforehand about this weird dream I'd had the previous night of a shop that was selling large wooden carvings. I recounted all these tiny details which then happened just over a week later exactly as I had detailed from my dream. I have regular cases of deja vu, but that's the only time where I had told somebody beforehand. That really fcuked with our heads .

Oh and water divining. If anybody can give me a rational explanation for why it works for myself, my brother and my mother but not for my father, I'm all ears. Seeing it work first hand is pretty damn scary to be perfectly honest. As a real life example, an uncle of ours needed his pipe re-laying and at the time the builders said they'd have to dig the whole garden up to find it as it wasn't on any records. Having just got back from holiday where we did some water divining in a field (for a laugh and also to 'debunk this water divining bollocks' ), my mother said "Let me have a go, it can't do any harm". The line she mapped out turned out to be inch perfect for where the pipe was.

These types of things are scary to me because I can't find any satisfactory scientific reason/explanation that explains these events.

Rides
    theres a hill near me, where you park at the bottom of it, put your car in nuetral take the brake off, and you start to roll up the hill.

weird as a motherfo

Rides
    My dog has no nose !

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    My dog has no nose !
    How does he smell?

Rides
    Terrible

Rides
    I had a weird experience in Turkey about 17 years ago when I was 17.
    I was on Holiday with mum and dad and we'd gone on a day trip to some religous site in the mountains. Apparantly Mary had moved to this house after 'Jesus Wars' had happened or something; I don't do religion.
    We were walking along a long path and somebody (who I assumed was my dad) said 'Son' very close to me. I turned around to see what dad had wanted.... he was walking with my mum about 100 yards behind me. There was nobody anywhere near me. I still cant explain that one!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlang View Post
    theres a hill near me, where you park at the bottom of it, put your car in nuetral take the brake off, and you start to roll up the hill.

weird as a motherfo
    You're parking the wrong way round

Rides
    You really dont want to know the strangerst things Ive seen

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Prior View Post
    You really dont want to know the strangerst things Ive seen
    My girls sister is in the force and she tells us some weird shit. No names, no address's just generic weird shit LOL

Rides
    I once saw a non rusty 200sx

Rides
    Daz

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MEL View Post
    Daz

Rides
    Ive seen quite a lot.

Every year were I used to work some one would jump of the NCP car park. Seen 5 people in different states of dead from that.

The night before my uncles funeral I spotted him at the end of my bed. even pinched myself to check I wasn’t dreaming. He didn’t get on with my mum and she rang up first thing to tell my dad about a freaky occurrence. In the middle of the night her glass shelves snapped and broke her favourite ornaments. The weird part was there was a perfect circle of glass around the Danish flag which was up right and at half massed. My mum didn’t believe in ghosts until then.

When I was 9 I was clearing out the old store room at school (100 years old back then) I turned around a very grey looking smaller boy in cap, blazer and shorts walked straight passed me into the wall. The wall was put in 50 years ago and my teacher said "Don’t worry he is a good little boy"

I feel a cat get into bed every now and again......and mine are asleep down stairs. Think it might be Little Winston.

I had bad dreams about a house of evil. A year later me and my brother ran away from home. After walking all night through fields we came upon the very same house. I was so terrified he didn’t argue about not staying there even though it was now pissing down with rain

I stayed at the most haunted castle you can stay in England (Or so they say). Chillingham castle. Nothing happened.

Rides
    Strangest things i have seen?

Mainly the contents of threads started by Deacon.

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    My dog has no nose !
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakko View Post
    How does he smell?
    Terrible

Lmfao!!!

My cat has 6 toes as it were on each paw.

Weirdest/strangest thing ive ever seen?
    How massively large deacons testicles are....

Nothing spectacular, no haunted stuff I remember.

Funniest thing I've ever seen? Channie setting himself on fire.

Rides
    Since we are talking about weird, not sure how to classify this one, i have seen some weird shit over the years, but it has never been so odd as this,
    The wife and i where up in Norfolk, house hunting last year, and because we where covering a large area we stayed two nights at a friends converted school house,
    now the building is split in two and half is used as a holiday let which we had, anyway after a long day we went to bed, i woke about two hour later feeling way too hot so i pushed most of the duvet off to cool down, and almost immediately felt really chilled, but not so much cold more like a massive adrenalin rush like you get if your spooked, but about 50 times worse,

Now i am a more prove it to me type of guy, before i am inclined to believe anything a bit unusual, but this was totally strange, i told myself your just being over sensitive to being in a new place etc and lay there thinking it would go away and i would go back to sleep, but no i must of lay there for nearly 3/4 an hour without the intensity of it reducing, so i was just getting out of bed to just go and sit down stairs, but the wife woke up and asked what was wrong, who needles to say was freaked and had to get up too, i ended up sitting down stairs all night still with the same feeling but lessened,

The next night we slept down stairs in a different room, when i mentioned all this to our friend who put up up, she couldn't explain anything there had been no odd reports from anyone staying there, and the very odd thing was that the bit we first slept in was a new build add on!!!

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    I took a various hallucinogens when I was younger. The people with sides of roast beef as heads was pretty strange, so was the giant multicoloured wasp, the glow in the dark boombox that wasnt actually there, people with poodle heads or human heads on poodle bodies, theres quite a few actually
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    I took a various hallucinogens when I was younger. The people with sides of roast beef as heads was pretty strange, so was the giant multicoloured wasp, the glow in the dark boombox that wasnt actually there, people with poodle heads or human heads on poodle bodies, theres quite a few actually
    Shrooming in the black mountains we had an argument about some sheep that were defo pigs that were then sheep but actually look again they are pigs!!!!!!! Turned out they were sheep.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky-Ricky View Post
    Since we are talking about weird, not sure how to classify this one, i have seen some weird shit over the years, but it has never been so odd as this,
    The wife and i where up in Norfolk, house hunting last year, and because we where covering a large area we stayed two nights at a friends converted school house,
    now the building is split in two and half is used as a holiday let which we had, anyway after a long day we went to bed, i woke about two hour later feeling way too hot so i pushed most of the duvet off to cool down, and almost immediately felt really chilled, but not so much cold more like a massive adrenalin rush like you get if your spooked, but about 50 times worse,

Now i am a more prove it to me type of guy, before i am inclined to believe anything a bit unusual, but this was totally strange, i told myself your just being over sensitive to being in a new place etc and lay there thinking it would go away and i would go back to sleep, but no i must of lay there for nearly 3/4 an hour without the intensity of it reducing, so i was just getting out of bed to just go and sit down stairs, but the wife woke up and asked what was wrong, who needles to say was freaked and had to get up too, i ended up sitting down stairs all night still with the same feeling but lessened,

The next night we slept down stairs in a different room, when i mentioned all this to our friend who put up up, she couldn't explain anything there had been no odd reports from anyone staying there, and the very odd thing was that the bit we first slept in was a new build add on!!!
    sounds like a panic attack, they are worse when your half asleep as your brain isn't thinking as logically as possible and the adrenalin makes everything worse,

have them occasionally and they are pretty much exactly what you described......awful experiance.