Thread: Hi - my s14a drift project :)

Rides

Hi - my s14a drift project :)

Hi, just got my first s14a and first rwd car saturday (25th feb). Currently drive a well modified red glanza v which is now finished and going away for some time to I needed something else to do. Wanted something to drift for quite a while now so after searching for funds I got a standard s14a P reg. Already have the front bumper off, smoothed and ready for priming and the boot is now despoilered and ready to be primed. Going to be doing the rear bumper saturday. Main issue is the speedo and reverse lights not working as it was originally an auto and converted to a manuel. If anyone has an ideas how I can sort it it would be appreciated. Matt

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Check the useful threads in s14 tech for your speedo problem. I think I saw something in there once about it.

Welcome btw
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Welcome

The tech section will be your friend for issues like them, if it was an s13 I might have been able to help. Any photos?

Rides
    I will put up some photos when I get a chance

Rides
    Welcome lots of locals up your neck of the woods keep an eye in the home counties section for local meets

Rides
    Well this thread has certainly been neglected! had a lot happen in 6 years. took the car off the road to add a few bits to it. Crashed the car in 2014 so I've gone for a full rebuild on it. Pictures and full update to follow once I've figured how to add photos from my phone.

Rides
    nevermind just spotted the date lol

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by federalman View Post
    Well this thread has certainly been neglected! had a lot happen in 6 years. took the car off the road to add a few bits to it. Crashed the car in 2014 so I've gone for a full rebuild on it. Pictures and full update to follow once I've figured how to add photos from my phone.
    upload to photobucket or flickr then use the [IMG] tagged links