Thread: Rocket Bunny SXOC discounts

Rides

Rocket Bunny SXOC discounts

I am now offering 10% to all members on all Rocket Bunny body kit parts.

The kits are made in the UK, taken from the original they are a perfect fit, made by the same company that makes high end Range Rover and Aston Martin kits so quality is better than original.

I will not get in to a debate about copying, if I had not done it there was a queue of others waiting to do it.

kits and individual parts are ready to ship within 3 weeks from payment (often sooner)

Payment by card over the phone is preferred, paypal add 4% to cover our costs.

Here is a link to our ebay shop so you can see pictures and retail prices, kit parts can be supplied individually, bumpers, skirts, spoilers etc etc, I can email a spread sheet with all individual parts listed.
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Japanese-ca...=p4634.c0.m322

Kits can be mixed to create SIL80 (same as my car) The arch kit also fits PS13.

We can also ship world wide

Any questions please fire away

Rides

Rides

Rides
    hi i never knew you where a trader on the sxoc, i went through ebay for the s14 Rocket Bunny bumper [chopped it a bit to fit an s14a] but the quality is really good and fit great, feels very strong and not flimsy like otheres and i will be after a rear bumper and boot spoiler when funds allow