Thread: Possible SX owner...

Rides

Possible SX owner...

Hi Everyone,
    Just saying a quick hello, I am a fellow Nissan lover looking to move over to the darkside. I have never had a S bodied car before but I think the time is coming for me! I have currently got a 350z:

I am looking for a track car and I thought a S13 or a S14 would make a good candidate, has anyone stripped one out on here and used one as a road legal track car? I would love to see any build threads if there is any lurking about?

I would prefer to get an S13 if I can as they are abit cheaper, is it possible to get rust free examples these days? And how much would I need to spend? 2k?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

All the best and happy boosting!

Dom
    Last edited by dom187; 15-01-2012 at 18:53.

Banned
    Rides
    i had a 13 and a 14a, now a 350z lol theres a few peeps on here who are looking at zeds
    welcome n good luck, theres a few motors going cheap at the minute, eyes peeled on here for some looked after ones or ebay theres some.

Rides

Welcome Dom. Have a look through the Projects section for some inspiration. Plenty of track specials on here

Banned
    Rides
    welcome mate. hope to see you at some meets if possible, theres one listed in the east anglian section nr bury this month. i should be in my 350.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    It's possible to get good examples of any s-body but you will have to give them a really good check over. You may find that a decent s14 will be cheaper than a decent s13

Oh and welcome
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I will try and be along but this is a very busy month for me.