Thread: New Member from CT, USA

Rides

New Member from CT, USA

Hi everyone
    Some of you may know me, others may not. If you don't know me, my name is Yury Lyalko and I run Wiring Specialties - Nissan/Datsun Wiring Harnesses. We are a shop based in CT with over 10 years under our belts and thousands of harnesses created to date. We started by making custom Nissan wiring harnesses for SR20 swaps into 240sx's. Now a days we feature a full line of pre-made, brand new, plug and play harnesses (main engine and lower) for a variety of Nissan's and Datsun's.

You can view our testimonials page here to get an idea of what others think about our products and services. We pride ourselves on creating OEM + quality and fitment. We say OEM + plus we strive to better the OEM setup wherever possible whether that be with shorter routes, cleaner finishes and better quality and more reliable parts. We even go as far to make some of our own connectors in house.

Look forward to chatting with some of you. Going to post up some pictures of our demo car shortly. It is my personal project. A kouki S14 with a stroked RB30 (3.2L).

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome If you're interested in trading on the forum please feel free to get in contact with Channie who is our trade rep
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thanks Chris