Thread: Rays C Ultra 17x7.5

Rides

Rays C Ultra 17x7.5

Hi guys,

I bought these to go on my nissan as the guy I bought them off told me specifically that they were the correct fitment. Foolishly I believed him and bought them only to find out they are NOT and are infact 5x100.

They originally came with tyres (again was told they were all legal, just more lies) but they were all bald so need replacing. I've removed the tyres from 2 and the other 2 still have them fitted.

They are 17" x 7.5

I was planning on refurbing them into a nice black colour but I desperately need money as Christmas has ruined my bank balance. They are currently in a random reddy / orange colour so could do with a respray.

They are however in pretty good condition with no curb marks or dents or anything and all 4 are perfectly round. There are some paint chips around all 4 though.

I will get some photos up later on tonight, I'd ideally like to get what I paid for them, which was £200 but am open to sensible offers.

They are in Bournemouth but I can post at buyers expense or you can collect them / meet somewhere within reasonable distance.

Rides
    Pics? Please

Rides
    Sorry forgot to put on here that these are now sold!